Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Actor / Actress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We saw an incredible set of performances tonight, especially from the ladies. I voted for Erica for once. After all, it was a Lois-themed episode, and she really brought some of her best stuff to the screen, in my humble opinion. Allison showed great emotional range and depth, though, so she would be a VERY close second. Both Aaron Ashmore and Tom Welling did a nice job as well. All in all, a good episode for all actors/actresses involved.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I voted for Tom, he did a great job during the phone booth scene, so touching!

Comment

Allison tonight she worked it out!! she did so well!! i felt her crumbling

Comment

Originally posted by miks
          Allison of course, no one compares.
          True second that

Comment

Everyone did an amazing job!

But since my favorite two scenes involved ED, TW, AA (the iconic trio scene) and the second involved ED and TW (the phone booth scene), I pick both of them as a tie. But since ED is my fav, I voted for her in the poll.

Comment

I loved Erica and Tom's scenes through the entire show, but I was really blown away by Allison's work this episode. There was so much turmoil going on in each of her scenes and trying to mask her own confusion and pain from people that love her was so heartbreaking. I think she was at the top of her game in the episode tonight and the script really gave her a lot to work with, but so much of what Allison did was with her eyes and showing us her character trying and succeeding in hiding her emotions from other people.
              While my favorite scenes were the Clark/Lois ones they were beautiful and tender and really needed, I still had to vote for AM on this one. She's not my favorite, but her work this episode was so captivating, and AM pushed it to the limit and really nailed all of her scenes. I'm still irritated with her for directing that PoS episode too...that's how good her acting was!

Comment

Tom for sure, he was a pure delight but I have to say it is mostly because of this interaction between Lois and Clark we feel. It adds something in his character and it makes him look better than ever

Comment

Allison Mack imho, all the pain and regret is written all over Chloe's eyes and face.

You can tell Chloe is waay in over her head and she doesn't know how to get out of it. And this time, she doesn't have Clark to back her up.

ED was also good with the comic timing that was needed for this ep.

But my vote goes to Allison Mack.

Comment

Allison Mack, the best actor in the show.

She is doing a phenomenal job as the leading lady of show.

Comment

I can't choose between erica or tom, so I'm not going to vote...
                      Tom should get more recognition. He's a fantastic actor!

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                        I can't DISAGREE with you more Kal El 12. I found Chloe to be very boring and dragged out. I voted for Tom.
                        The question is about the best actor and not the character!
                        I found chloe's role boring too... but AM did a brilliant job portraying chole!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎