TV Ratings for "Stiletto"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's too many things going on with the playoffs and other shows. A lot of cometition! I don't know too many people who haven't been tuning into see the Celtics and the Bruins in this neck of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
      Power/Requiem Reruns
      There is your problem.

Comment

It wasn't only Smallville. Everything was down last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
          There is your problem.
          I definitely think they hurt this episode and maybe future ones as well! It was bad enough the first time around, but to put those two episodes on before the final 4 episodes! What were they thinking????

I actually posted this in the Power and Requiem threads last week as well!

I still think that the playoffs are a big contributor to the lower ratings too.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            The break is definitely a factor, but this isn't even a one month break here and that rating is the lowest of the series, by far, I believe. Does anyone know the exact number of the lowest rated episode prior to "Stiletto"? What was it, "Prototype" that had the lowest rating or something?

Prototype 6.21 - 3.40 million

Traveler 7.14 - 3.40 million

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
              I definitely think they hurt this episode and maybe future ones as well! It was bad enough the first time around, but to put those two episodes on before the final 4 episodes! What were they thinking????

I actually posted this in the Power and Requiem threads last week as well!

I still think that the playoffs are a big contributor to the lower ratings too.
              And Bones of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
                There is your problem.

Oh man, let's not open that can of worms. The reruns weren't the biggest factor and they weren't directly responsible for the bad ratings. But they DID play a role. There that's all I'm saying about that subject because I can already foresee it offending certain people.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by PJBoy
                It wasn't only Smallville. Everything was down last night!
                Also true. Supernatural had really, really low ratings too.
                Last edited by Ella; 04-24-2009, 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i myself was flipping back and fourth between the philly/pens game and smallville gotta watch my hockey over smallville.

Comment

I'm not upset about it. Everything went down last night. If everything else had went up and only SV went down, then I'd be concerned. That was not the case and thus clearly because of several factors, most notably the NBA finals I suppose.

It was a good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                      I'm not upset about it. Everything went down last night. If everything else had went up and only SV went down, then I'd be concerned. That was not the case and thus clearly because of several factors, most notably the NBA finals I suppose.

It was a good episode.
                      True. Just added the sports to my list. Seriously, this episode had six major factors against it. Name another episode in the season that had ALL of that going against it.

Comment

I don't know if it's all about the competition this time around. That's a huge drop and the break wasn't that long.
                        I agree. I predicted 3.2 or lower and the competition was fairly average, except for sports taking male demographics in some areas. They chose to run the horrible Power/Requiem episodes prior to Stiletto. Requiem only got 1.8 million viewers as a rerun and was even lower than a rerun of Supernatural, I don't think that's happened very often. I'm sure Beast will do a lot better. At least it got 3 million people who saw the trailer. People shouldn't put on their panic shoes yet

Comment

As stated before,

1. First episode back from 3 week hiatus
                          2. NBA and NHL Playoffs occuring (especially the Lakers and Celtics playing last night)

I recorded smallville to watch the Lakers and Jazz game. I'm sure many other people did the same.

Comment

I hate sports except Football season****Go Cowboys*****

Comment

Well, as long Doomsday get a very high rating!!!! CW promote Smallville it's your bread and butter. A week ago I saw on the cover of Rolling Stones the GG chicks**rolls eyes**

Comment

Originally posted by batfinx
                                I'm sure Beast will do a lot better. At least it got 3 million people who saw the trailer.
                                Well, to be fair, they did air a "Stiletto" trailer after "Eternal" so people did see it. "Infamous" was a problem because no trailer was shown after "Requiem".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎