TV Ratings for "Stiletto"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's wait on the rating. It should be in any moment now.

Comment

From Mediaweek

Smallville on the CW (Viewers: #5, 3.05 million; A18-49: #5, 1.3/ 4)

That's a terrible rating. A series low, I believe.

Comment

Ouch!

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Too many obstacles Matt. Bones, NBA, NHL and the long break on top of that. Thank you anyway.
        Last edited by costas22; 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow major droppage

Comment

Wow! 3.05 mil. that's really low, hope the Final goes up!

ANTM had a Final of 4.01 mil. I guess it wins this week.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
              Ouch!

Too many obstacles Matt. Bones, NBA, NHL and the long break on top of that. Thank you anyway.
              I don't know if it's all about the competition this time around. That's a huge drop and the break wasn't that long.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                Ouch!

I hope the producers realize that they can't keep on putting these ridiculous 3-4 week breaks and not expect episodes like Infamous and Stiletto to suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                  From Mediaweek

Smallville on the CW (Viewers: #5, 3.05 million; A18-49: #5, 1.3/ 4)

That's a terrible rating. A series low, I believe.

Considering how horribly the episode was written, it kinda deserves that rating if not lower.

Comment

I don't know if it's all about the competition this time around. That's a huge drop and the break wasn't that long.
                    I disagree. A three week break is very long. It's not the biggest break, sadly, but it's more than the typical 1-2 breaks. So based on previous history, these type of breaks do bring an episode down. That obviously wasn't the only factor, but it cannot be overlooked.

Comment

That's too bad. I really liked Stiletto. Granted that there was so much competition, I think the numbers will make a significant jump once the Live +7 is added.

I hope that the following episodes have better numbers. Next week looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                        I disagree. A three week break is very long. It's not the biggest break, sadly, but it's more than the typical 1-2 breaks. So based on previous history, these type of breaks do bring an episode down. That obviously wasn't the only factor, but it cannot be overlooked.
                        The break is definitely a factor, but this isn't even a one month break here and that rating is the lowest of the series, by far, I believe. Does anyone know the exact number of the lowest rated episode prior to "Stiletto"? What was it, "Prototype" that had the lowest rating or something?

Comment

The break is definitely a factor, but this isn't even a one month break here and that rating is the lowest of the series, by far, I believe. Does anyone know the exact number of the lowest rated episode prior to "Stiletto"? What was it, "Prototype" that had the lowest rating or something?
                          There are a lot of factors and my point is that the break is one of them. In total I'd say all of these played a role: (1) A silly storyline, (2) sub par writing, (3) 3 week hiatus, (4) Power/Requiem Reruns, (5) competition from other networks, (6) NBA finals, and there are other smaller factors but those are the largest ones. So yeah, everything against it obviously came together and gave us these atrocious ratings. I really hope it's not the lowest of the series though. The episode wasn't horrible, and I hope it doesn't get that reputation just based on the ratings.
                          Last edited by Ella; 04-24-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

LOL. Ouch.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

smallville- really needs to be more consistent with their story telling. Its up and down every week. I cant wait for this Doomsday story arc to finish, so we can actually get back to a show about how Clark BECOMES Superman.lol.

Im not bothered bout this ratings...I live in the UK..ehehehe
                            Last edited by DGirlLois4Clark; 04-24-2009, 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

that's not good

Comment

Slightly off topic but Supernatural also got the lowest ratings of the year. Wonder what happened this week. I saw both Smallville and Supernatural and loved them both. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎