Special Effects in "Stiletto"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of them were pretty good. Even the moon shot.

Comment

Lois crashing through glass looked phenomenal, and I really like the superspeed & money sequence, it was awesome. Clark diving for a bullet was nice also.

Comment

The Money flying around, Lois breaking the glass..

Comment

I loved that we got to see alot of Metropolis in this episode.

Clark getting shot looked really cool. And Lois jumping through the glass.

I did not the like the "money thing" though, it looked pretty bad. The kick from Lois... wow I didn't know Lois got superstrenght
          Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 04-25-2009, 01:54 AM.

Comment

The bullet going and touching Clark's body. Usually, I don't like this kind of things but here, as I was sure he won't die, I find this effect awesome.
            And of course, as usual, the best special effect was Clark/Tom Welling himself

Comment

Originally posted by marcella
              The Money flying around, Lois breaking the glass..
              "Lois breaking the glass"?

And I thought it was real. That's what I call "a very good special effect". lol

Comment

I liked all of the Clark, Lois and Jimmy action starting with the money suspended when Clark super sped in, Lois breaking through the glass and Clark throwing himself in front of the bullet. That was some cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlur
                  All of you must be mad. The effect of the krypto money flying about after clark super-sped in was the worst CG effect i have EVER seen in ANY programme. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman had better special effects than that!
                  From a technical standpoint, I doubt you know much about CG, and as for your opinion, I completely disagree, and I doubt anyone will take you seriously with comments like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎