This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Stiletto"

Special Effects in "Stiletto"

The effects when Clark supersped in to get the computer was really cool..I like the ripple effect thing..

Comment

the kryptonite money flying in the air was pretty cool and the rooftop with clark and the daily planet in the background at the end was awesome

Comment

The shot with Clark running into the Intergang hideout and being stopped by the Kryptonite money was impressive and very well done.

Comment

The special effects have gotten a lot better over the years.

Comment

I have to say that the moment that is standing out in my mind is when Lois/Stiletto crashed through the glass ceiling like friggin Batman was WAY BA! lol

Comment

The superspeed kryptonite money sequence was way awesome.And I loved when Lois burst through the window roof and Clark dived for the bullet,that looked really great.

Comment

Yea i got to see the skylight crash through, the super speed kryptonite money, and the bullet dive.

Comment

Originally posted by keddy22
                  I have to say that the moment that is standing out in my mind is when Lois/Stiletto crashed through the glass ceiling like friggin Batman was WAY BA! lol
                  YES! I was totally thinking the same thing. That and the money crippling Clark were cool.

Comment

All of you must be mad. The effect of the krypto money flying about after clark super-sped in was the worst CG effect i have EVER seen in ANY programme. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman had better special effects than that!

Comment

I don't want to sound negative but the bit at the start with Lois' scarf waving in the wind wasn't needed in my opinion. It looked too false.

Other than that, I thought all the effects were top notch. 10/10.

Comment

I liked Lois's scarf waving in the wind. I don't think it was supposed to look realistic, but rather dreamy or surreal from AJ's point of view.

Also, liked Clark superspeeding through the money and Lois crashing through the glass (that wholed scene, actually!)

Comment

yeh the clark money flying all over the place was good, the bullet scene and the lois jumping through the glass was awesome reminded me of 'wanted' abit

Comment

Originally posted by rajman
                            yeh the clark money flying all over the place was good, the bullet scene and the lois jumping through the glass was awesome reminded me of 'wanted' abit
                            I got that feeling too! I liked the SpecialFX a lot!

Comment

Lois' scarf waving looked false, but I think that was intentional...
                              It was cool, btw.

I really think that the scene of the money floating all around Clark was terrible(So did the moon in the background when Stiletto was watching as Clark was being kicked by Bruno), but I do think this was economy to make the next episodes greater.

But my favorite scene in terms of Special Effects was Lois crashing the glass by the roof, and kicking Bruno - AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎