Chloe: hence the panicky flair to everything i've been saying

Lois: next time I call myself nike

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
      And Lois' response: Ew.
      I can't never stop and Jimmy is looking down and up at Lois breathless

Comment

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
        I spent about 1/2 an hour trying to 'get' that but i couldn't. What was that all about?

basically, stiletto is also specific kind of knife or dagger, imho it probably made more sense to Clark, that Stiletto would be knife expert rather than woman with high heel shoes

Comment

Clark/RBB to Lois:"something tells me you know yourself more than you think"

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiletto

basically, stiletto is also specific kind of knife or dagger, imho it probably made more sense to Clark, that Stiletto would be knife expert rather than woman with high heel shoes
            Thanks, I was wondering tooMy favourite quote is Lois saying something about "every Fred needs a Barny", I don't remember exactly but this is "so Lois", I was

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by yomama
            "Can you read my mind?" Totally.

And while not exactly a quote, Clark: "Blur-etto?" (that scene was hilarious!)
            YES ! It was so exciting to see that Clark will soon read this forum to know more about fans's imagination
            Last edited by Tompouce; 04-26-2009, 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois: Go figure. I want the Red-Blue-Blur and I get the exact opposite.

If only you knew, Lois, if only you knew.

And practically every line from the DP scene:
              Clark: Lois, you didn't have to do all this... but thank you. *groans as he reaches for coffee cup*

Clark: Those mob guys would still be on the street if you hadn't come to my rescue.
              Lois: Your rescue? ... Yeah right! You're the one with the... *awkward pause*

Clark: I hope this means that Stiletto is hanging up her heels for good.
              Lois: Gladly. Those heels were giving my blisters blisters.

Lois: It's not like you save lives for a living.
              Clark: No. There's only one Red-Blue-Blur.

Lois: *taking Clark's last bear claw* You weren't going to eat this, were you?

Comment

I am surprised, nobody notices the Clark to Lois : "I would recognize you even with a bag on your head" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                  I am surprised, nobody notices the Clark to Lois : "I would recognize you even with a bag on your head" or something like that.

Iliked that one especially when you consider how long those glasses fool Lois in the traditional Superman story

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
                    Iliked that one especially when you consider how long those glasses fool Lois in the traditional Superman story
                    LOOOOL, you are so right. And if it fools only Lois but as we know everybody will be blind

Comment

Lois' letter to Red/Blur Blur

I've been trying to read the letter in the Daily Planet that Lois wrote to the Red Blue Blur, but have been unable to find images that are clear enough to read. Has anyone been able to read Lois' letter?

Comment

'can you read my mind?' has to be for me the best since smallville started! amazing quote and out of the blue. instant classic linage.

Comment

Lois: Okay, obviously there's been some sort of mistake. It's not like I squeezed into 5 inch booted heels for my health.
                          Hostess: Miss Lane, there's simply nothing I can do.
                          Lois: Actually, there is. You can tell Edward R. Murrow that he can kiss this cub reporter's sweet, little...
                          Chloe: Lois!

Lois: You're only as good as your last story, and I wrote mine so long ago, it was practically with a feather pen.

Lois: If you want your first interview with a rock star, you don't start with Springsteen.

Chloe: I had idea you we such a groupie of the red, bold, and blue.
                          Lois: Well, who isn't? The man has reinvented the American hero, Think about it. He saves people, he's mysterious, completely unavailable. What part of doesn't scream "Lois Lane"?!

Lois: You bet I am. Call me, Stiletto.

Lois: Patience, Smallville. Tomorrow you can drool over her with the rest of the world. I'm fine, by the way. Thanks for asking.

Lois: Get your own hero.

Clark: She gave you her number?
                          Lois: Sorry, my eyes only, Smallville.

Bruno: Maybe it's time for Bruno Manheim to climb the corporate ladder.

Jimmy: Lois, I'm really flatered, but I just broke up with Chloe.

Clark: Bluretto?
                          Chloe: You know you've made it when you have your own fansite.

Lois: Next time I'll call myself "Nike".

Lois: I wouldn't say anything, Clark, I'd listen.
                          Clark: What if he isn't looking for a best friend?
                          Lois: Superpowered or not, every Fred needs a Barney.

Chloe: Well, rest assured, Tony Soprano Jr. is my last close call.

Clark: I didn't know there was room for introspection underneath that costume.
                          Lois: Wow. Look who got grazed by a funny bullet.

Clark: You know, there's nothing wrong with taking your job seriously.
                          Lois: There is when you don't know who you'd be without it.
                          Clark: Something tells me you know yourself better then you think. Lois, you're a great reporter, all on your own. You don't need a hero or some gimmick to make a headline.
                          Lois: Thanks. My editor would kill me, but I don't want this story. What I've really been wondering is what is it that you need? I mean, you've dedicated your life to a city full of strangers and I'm not saying that I know what it’s like to be a hero, but even the fastest Blur in the world can't outrun loneliness. I guess what I'm saying is, if you ever wanna talk, totally off the record, I'm only a phone call away.
                          Clark: I'll keep that in mind and, Lois, when I'm ready to tell the world my secret, you'll be the first to know.

Comment

Lois: " You bet i am , call me Stilletto"

Comment

Lois (to Clark): "I'm in the market for a sidekick anyway."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎