Quotes in "Stiletto"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it when Lois was expecting RBB but saw Clark and was like (not exact, but something along these line):
    "Aren't you supposed to be feeding Shelby? Is there any women you haven't stood up?"
    I laughed out loud when Lois said that

Comment

THERES NOOOOOO WAY I CAN PICK JUST ONE. oooooooh god i am sooooo in love with this show, kinda like clark and lois....hehe

Comment

In The Phone Booth scene, lois mention someting about Saturday?? Can some of the me what did she say?

Comment

Theres a lot of good quotes in this episode....I really like:

"Every Fred needs a Barney." I thought that was so sweet in so many different ways

Comment

Originally posted by Flux capacitor
            "look who got grazed by a funny bullet"

Clark's face after she said it was hilarious

Originally posted by ClLaLeChFAN01
            Theres a lot of good quotes in this episode....I really like:

"Every Fred needs a Barney." I thought that was so sweet in so many different ways

Great line

Comment

Even though I loved the DP scene faker Clark and apologetic Lois, I adored that last scene.

Loved it!

Oh and for a shout out to our newest ship . . . . go Bliss!

Here is the whole thing.

[over the phone]

The Blur: Is this Lois Lane the reporter?

Lois Lane: Who wants to know?

The Blur: This is the Red Blue Blur.

Lois Lane: Yeah right. How do I know you’re not some deep-throat wannabe with a lot of time on his creepy hands?

The Blur: Look down.

[A whoosh flies by and Lois looks down to find a Daily Planet newspaper with her open letter to the Blur on the page.]

The Blur: I received your letter, Miss Lane.

Lois Lane: Call me Lois. If you want, and while we’re at it, do you wanna weigh in on the whole ‘Red Blue Blur’ thing? Because it’s kind of a mouthful on this end.

The Blur: I think there’s probably a better name out there, and if there’s anyone who can find it, it’s you, Miss Lane.

Lois Lane: I’ll put my best men on it . . . and by men I mean ‘me’ because I work in the basement, and I employ pretty much no one, unless you count my intern. I’m sorry, I’m rambling.

The Blur: You’re nervous.

Lois Lane: Can you read my mind? Ugh, who am I kidding, it’s Saturday night and I hightailed it down here because I have one obsession right now and it’s you and when you didn’t respond to my sky-writing, I just . . .

The Blur: It was a nice one, by the way.

Lois Lane: Between you and me, I could use a little work on that subtle-fake.

The Blur: You know, there’s nothing wrong with taking your job seriously.

Lois Lane: There is when you don’t know who you’d be without it.

The Blur: Something tells me you know yourself better then you think. Lois, you’re a great reporter, all on your own. You don’t need a hero or some gimmick to make a headline.

Lois Lane: Thanks. My editor would kill me, but I don’t want this story. What I’ve really been wondering is . . . what is it that ‘you’ need? I mean, you’ve dedicated your life to a city full of strangers and I’m not saying that I know what it’s like to be a hero, but . . . Even the fastest blur in the world can’t outrun loneliness. I guess what I’m saying is, if you ever want to talk, totally off the record, I’m only a phone call away.

The Blur: I’ll keep that in mind . . . and Lois, when I’m ready to tell the world my secret, you’ll be the first to know.

I rarely use the word 'iconic' I think it gets overused and misused A LOT, but that scene really was iconic.

Comment

Thanks!! Lovelyloislane

CAN YOU READ MY MIND I ALMOST *faints!!

Comment

The "I was going to sew an S on to the chest. Does that sound tacky" was funny.
                  I really liked that Clark/Lois/Jimmy adventure.

Comment

"can you read my mind" I laughed out loud when i saw that haha then had to rewind it to watch it again.

Comment

Every line was great.

Comment

Stiletto was full of bright quotes!!! I loved the Bluretto bit, Lois telling Clark that old news is history and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Imzadia
                          "Must be some kind of knife expert."
                          Haha

I didn't like Lois saying 'next time i'll cay myself Nike'

Blatant advertising or what.
                          Last edited by BadaBingBadaBoomsday; 04-27-2009, 04:25 AM.

Comment

this is how they get money, buddy! Adds everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
                              I didn't like Lois saying 'next time i'll cay myself Nike'
                              Cuase if she calls herself NIKE she will be waring NIKE shoes that would be more confortable than Stilettos

Comment

Originally posted by KaraClarkfan
                                that line is a classic. remember it was on the superman movie with christopher reeves..RIP

here's my favorite:
                                Jimmy: Lois, im flatered but, i just broke up with chloe
                                And Lois' response: Ew.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎