Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Stiletto?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great eisode....loved all the Clois scenes!!

Comment

• Cedric, loved your review as usual! Chloe cooking for Davis to protect ClarK, good one!

Comment

• Kevin Fair (director of Siren, Odyssey, Abyss, Turbulence, and Stiletto): "I love Lois. For me, she's been one of the best characters, and I love the Clark/Lois relationship. I got a little of it in Odyssey, but I haven't really worked with Erica since. I love Erica's sense of humor and sensibilities. Erica will bring a lot to [the episode Stiletto] and will have some great comedic elements. She's very funny, and her disguising [herself] as a superhero is going to be a blast!"

Comment

• I won't say that it was 100% filler because it did progress the plot. However the idea of making Lois a superhero for an episode and have it not have any long term implications is very filler-ish. It was unnecessary and I found it to be quite lame. The main plot of the episode was Lois as Stiletto which will have no impact on the rest of the story and probably won't even be referenced again. I feel that when the main plot is that gimmicky and has no real purpose, the episode is more filler than most. So my final verdict is that the episode wasn't filler but Lois being Stilleto was just a waste of time.

Comment

• I'm watching it right now I like it so far. Lois kicked asss during that fight!

----- Added 25 Minutes later -----

But why did they have green k in the money? I didn't finish it yet but I'm almost at the end of it.
            Last edited by lois346; 05-05-2009, 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• 9/10!
              I love the ending It was so hilarious

Comment

• I gave it a 2. Didn't like this episode very much.

Comment

• i found this episode hilarious..
                  and its better than i expected it to be..
                  lois looked so hot..
                  she talking to the red blue blur on the other line was the best part of this episode..
                  can't wait for the part where lois and clark will "really" kiss.. LOL.

7 out of 10 for me..

Comment

• I don't think anyone here knows what filler means! Filler episode are morally an episode that has nothing to do with the actual plot of the Show! How the eff all of you thought this was a filler Episode!!
                    Let's review!
                    Future Legendary Lois Lane cooked up a fake story. Moral Dont Do it ever again! Lois Became admant bout how to get a story!
                    Clark stepS into future progresses further
                    Mythology of the Show Lois will give Clark a name we all know what that would be I am pretty sure that is very revelant to the plot of smallville!
                    RBB and Lois interaction future superman promsing her a First exclusive interview! Another story progression!
                    Chloe and Davis story progressed! Chloe lying to Clark which will affect on their relationship later on! Chloe feeding a man to Doomsday! All of these are not filler episode plots! Idiots i swear all the negative people have no brains think before u speak!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Bruno crime boss from smallville mythology! Lois saying to put am S on her chest
                    Clark taking a bullet for Lois! Green Meteors not
                    only played a huge part in Clark being a hero but it progreessed their relationship
                    into more of Romantic level

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by thehenry89
                    Great review cedric I don't know how you do it but you just have a great comedic gift when it comes to episode overviews. Next week looks pretty dull for me, but I will anxiously await your review
                    I wud love to know how do u feel bout the episode beast mow becuz Episode beast was awesome supposedly that looked Dull!
                    Last edited by mfarhaniqbal33; 08-30-2009, 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Absolutely loved it..!!

Comment

• This episode was terrible.I only liked how the blur called lois again.But i hated the plot and lois being a superhero was retarted

Comment

• I liked this episode. It would've got an 10 if it wasn't for Doomsday, but oh, well. I give it an 9.

Comment

• excellent^^

Comment

• Decent episode. One of the few bad episodes of the season.

Comment

The concept of Lois inventing a superhero to give her career a shot in the arm was a misstep because it calls into question her journalistic integrity needlessly. While I don't have a suggestion myself, I'm sure there are other ways to write an episode that highlights her self esteem issues and put her in contact with The Blur. The execution of some of the scenes is also a bit off, but the intended purpose to have Lois recognise the error of her ways plus Clark realising her self esteem issues and desire to communicate with The Blur are both put across. Filler episode but with some pivotal development for those two.

There's still a lot of fun to be had though. Some very funny moments. Clark, Jimmy and Lois saving each other. Clark taking a bullet for her. Lois distraught that her actions put others in harm's way. A cracking scene at the DP where Lois apologises AND flirts with Clark (she tries to win the stare out only to blush and double take - sexy as hell) and the iconic and sweet moment with the phone booth conversation which allows Clark to massage Lois' self esteem and for her to talk to Clark (without knowing it) with her guard down so he sees another side to her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎