No announcement yet.

Did'nt Sylar already have the abllity

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did'nt Sylar already have the abllity

Ok in that one eposide there was this boy that could make glass explode and on this epoisde this man had the same abillity. It seem like he took an abillity he already had but when he sees micha he dose'nt try to get it. Hey being able to control machines in this age is very benefitional. Guess he don't like killing kids. Anyway I thought it was strange he took an abillity he already had

He loose that ability just like superhearing and everithing else because the virus only TK was back after taking the cure so he just take back what he had before. He didnt do it because he want that power but he do it to remind himself that he is Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
      He didnt do it because he want that power but he do it to remind himself that he is Sylar
      Nice catch. I didn't think of that.

Comment

This is a totally new power. The other one he had turned things to liquid. The one he just took makes things disenegrate into nothing.

I think he took this one because it goes well with shapeshifting. He sees someone he wants to copy and goes and copies them and then all he has to do is snap his finger and there is nothing left of that person at all anymore.

Comment

I don't believe Sylar lost his previous powers when he was infected with virus. In the future when Peter meets him Sylar goes nuclear, and it happened clearly after he restored his powers and he was convinced he's Peter's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by akkarin
            I don't believe Sylar lost his previous powers when he was infected with virus. In the future when Peter meets him Sylar goes nuclear, and it happened clearly after he restored his powers and he was convinced he's Peter's brother.
            True
            But Sylar also has empathatic mimicry and that Sylar in that future scene could have absorbed Teds Power from Present Peter.

Comment

Um, except Present Peter doesn't have that power

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                Um, except Present Peter doesn't have that power
                I was talking about the one in that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                  True
                  But Sylar also has empathatic mimicry and that Sylar in that future scene could have absorbed Teds Power from Present Peter.
                  I agree or he just get them back after long time of practicing or something like that

Comment

I still want to know how he has Empathy? His og power is to understand things......

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
                      I still want to know how he has Empathy? His og power is to understand things......
                      Sylar has two og powers Empathatic Mimicry and Intuitive Aptitude. It was proven that EM was one of his og powers when he used it to absorb Elle's power in the cell. and he never cut anybody's head open to get EM either so their is no other way for him to have used it unless it was a og power

I agree or he just get them back after long time of practicing or something like that
                      What I meant was that in that future scene where Sylar's kid died that SYlar wasn't evil and the peter that time traveled there from the present in that episode had Ted's power. After Sylar let Peter absorb IA from him he said "Peter I am so sorry" how was show empathy toward peter thus absorbing all peter's powers which included Ted's.

Last edited by targis; 04-24-2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

What I meant was that in that future scene where Sylar's kid died that SYlar wasn't evil and the peter that time traveled there from the present in that episode had Ted's power. After Sylar let Peter absorb IA from him he said "Peter I am so sorry" how was show empathy toward peter thus absorbing all peter's powers which included Ted's.

How could he absorb Teds and all the other powers in that moment he painted a future before this scene how could he made it before he get that power if your theory is right???

Comment

How could he absorb Teds and all the other powers in that moment he painted a future before this scene how could he made it before he get that power if your theory is right???
                          I didn't mean for you to think he absorbed them right at that moment future Sylar could have absorbed them right when he greeted peter at the door or maybe that Sylar had already absorbed them from the Peter of his own timeline. From the way he greeted the past Peter when he thought he was the Peter with the scar it seemed that they were friends.

Last edited by targis; 04-24-2009, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I didn't mean for you to think he absorbed them right at that moment future Sylar could have absorbed them right when he greeted peter at the door or maybe that Sylar had already absorbed them from the Peter of his own timeline. From the way he greeted the past Peter when he thought he was the Peter with the scar it seemed that they were friends.

I think that he still thinks that Peter is his brother

Comment

I don't think he still believes that after remembering Samson killing his mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎