X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Sylar Can Shapeshift Clothes??

He does it like the whole episode.

One of the rules they have broken.

Comment

He just get perfect this ability but I realy dont understand how could any kind of shifter I mean shapeshifter or ageshifter (from graphic novel) change clothes like that. It remindes me Mystic from X-mens

Comment

Well if he is able to shapeshift clothes wouldn't that open the door to him being able to grab someone or some object and turn it into whatever he wants it to be?

Comment

That could be realy fun

Comment

Yeah, I gotta admit I don't generally jump on the out there plot hole train like most folks around here whenever there is a simple unanswered question (OMG wasn't that window on the third floor of that building open last time we saw it 2 years ago?? Now it's closed!! OMG, plot hole!...sarcasm off) but this one does bug me too quite a bit.

Comment

are you guys referring to when he changed back and forth between his mom and himself? i saw it as being in his head as to what he was imagining his mom looking like. cuz there is that part where he changes back to sylar and he's still wearing his normal clothing even though earlier in the scene sylar/mom was wearing her dress. not sure on the whole nathan changing part. that one seemed strange.

Comment

The whole shape shifting clothes plot-hole is just one that I'm gonna overlook. There have been far worse plot-holes IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                  are you guys referring to when he changed back and forth between his mom and himself? i saw it as being in his head as to what he was imagining his mom looking like. cuz there is that part where he changes back to sylar and he's still wearing his normal clothing even though earlier in the scene sylar/mom was wearing her dress. not sure on the whole nathan changing part. that one seemed strange.
                  It wasn't just his mom. Besides Micah saw him do it so it couldn't have been just in his head.

Originally posted by super_j_man
                  The whole shape shifting clothes plot-hole is just one that I'm gonna overlook. There have been far worse plot-holes IMO.

Can they really make a mistake that big. I don't think so
                  I thought it was a plot hole at first also but then I read

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                  He just get perfect this ability but I realy dont understand how could any kind of shifter I mean shapeshifter or ageshifter (from graphic novel) change clothes like that. It remindes me Mystic from X-mens
                  Now take for example Claude when he turn invisible he's clothes does the same. When Claude can touche someone and make them invisible also.

Worked the same with Hiro and his time travel

Now since Claude can grab someone and turn them invisible then Sylar should be able to grab someone and shapeshift them.

Comment

I guess I can understand Sylar mastering his ability and sense that seems to be the only explanation, I'll go with that. Otherwise it's a mistake, but like I said I think Heroes has made bigger plot-mistakes, so I really don't care about it nonetheless

Originally posted by targis
                    Now take for example Claude when he turn invisible he's clothes does the same. When Claude can touche someone and make them invisible also.

Worked the same with Hiro and his time travel

Now since Claude can grab someone and turn them invisible then Sylar should be able to grab someone and shapeshift them.
                    Well I think it differs from ability to ability. Invisibility and time travel could just work differently than shapeshifting. Just like Candice's illusions are different than Sylar's shapeshifting.

Comment

Now take for example Claude when he turn invisible he's clothes does the same.
                      I think that's just for the convenience of the filming crew. If you've ever seen the original movie about the invisible man, only the character turns invisible and not his clothes. He actually had to take them off in order to be undetected. That would present a problem for the Heroes crew when filming Claude and/or Peter while they are invisible, so I think we can forgive them of taking a few liberties in this area.

That seems to be the modus operandi on Heroes. If someone can perform a certain ability while someone else is in contact with them, the other person performs the same ability. D.L. and Niki both phased through a wall, for instance. It would seem as if shapeshifting should be an exception, but we'll have to wait and see. Assuming we ever do, of course.
                      Last edited by CompanyMan; 04-23-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎