No announcement yet.

Did I Miss Something?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I Miss Something?

At the very beginning of the episode, we see Danko and Sylar talking about taking over an agent's life. Um, where is that scene from? Did I fall asleep during a past episode or something?

I don't remember that scene anywhere before this episode, and I just finished catching up on Hulu.

They added it in for the episode I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin_video
      At the very beginning of the episode, we see Danko and Sylar talking about taking over an agent's life. Um, where is that scene from? Did I fall asleep during a past episode or something?
      I never saw it either in a previous episode. It must have been a deleted scene

Comment

Yeah or they just put it there and think that we will not notice that. I dont like this things. What they think that we are idiots or what.

Comment

lol I just thought the same. It was very confusing for a moment

Comment

Peter asks this question at the end of every episode. He comes on and is like "Miss Something?"

Comment

In the commentary for the episode, they talk about how the scene was added and not in an actual previous episode. It was added just to explain that part of the episode. But it's not the first time they did something like this. In Season 1, they never really showed a scene where D.L. found out that Jessica was impersonating Nikki. I can't remember the episode of the top of my head, but it was when Linderman "borrowed" Micah by having Candice pretend to be Nikki.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎