Collapse
No announcement yet.

can Sylar teleport?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think his power is something like the skill of killers in horrors they are always behind you no matter where you are

Comment

Writers/producers Aron Coliete & Joe Pokaski said in Behind the Eclipse #21 that Sylar cannot teleport. They refused to elaborate further. I'm aware that they don't always give straight answers, but it appears that this one is. So that's out of the question.

Comment

If Sylar can teleport, then why were him and Luke driving for hours to find his father in an earlier episode? If you are used to teleporting, driving would be like torture.

Comment

Mystery Solved

Sylar took a power that allows him to project himself into places. I don't know exactly how it works but he got the power in Graphic Novel Chapter 123 "Out of town on Business" Here is the link to it if you want to read it.

Comment

The ability Sylar took from the character, Joe Macon, was what has been described as "imprinting." Imprinting is the ability to mentally imprint (or "write") marks onto surfaces like paper. I don't see how it can allow Sylar to project himself somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
              The ability Sylar took from the character, Joe Macon, was what has been described as "imprinting." Imprinting is the ability to mentally imprint (or "write") marks onto surfaces like paper. I don't see how it can allow Sylar to project himself somewhere.
              If thats not the answer I don't know how to explain it.

Comment

Ok but how can projection kill someone if its just projection

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                  Ok but how can projection kill someone if its just projection
                  I don't know
                  I don't even know if the power is just projection or not so I just called it that. I just saw Sylar using a new power to get from inside Danko's car and then back to the roof without opening a door and he did in about one or two seconds and that is the only power that I haven't seen Sylar use yet. So I figured that it had to be it.

Last edited by targis; 04-24-2009, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Man I wish they would explain that part already.. it's really weird seeing him suddenly on the guy's couch, then in Micah's little lair. How does he do it!

I'm pretty sure that's not the same power from that grapic novel. But that was cool, thanks for showing.

Comment

Why do they have to explain everything??? The way I see it.. The guy is just being a psycho... It is the same thing as magic... I haven't seen anyone complain when in the Dark knight, Batman got out of that safe w/o Gordon noticing. I mean... same thing... and as far as I know, the only ability Batman has is super money.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎