No announcement yet.

can Sylar teleport?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can Sylar teleport?

how did he get in that guys appartment so fast and sits on the couch?
    the same thing happened a couple of eps ago when he was in the back of a car and the next min on a building.....

did i miss a power? or how did he do it?

Originally posted by Lok
    While he was off-screen, he obtained the ability to manipulate plot holes.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
      While he was off-screen, he obtained the ability to manipulate plot holes.
      classic

Comment

I'm sure it's one of the movies/hollywood cliches where the bad guy is unbelievably surreptitious and always impossibly sneaking up behind people...kinda like when a horror chick is running away and Micheal is walking and is closing in real fast haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lok
          how did he get in that guys appartment so fast and sits on the couch?
          the same thing happened a couple of eps ago when he was in the back of a car and the next min on a building.....

I guess he can teleport. At first I thought he could be using a illusion ability to make it apear he was in Danko's car but after what he did in "I am Sylar" theres no way around it.

Comment

Good for him suck for the good guys if it dose. I was thinking somebody with a teleportation abillity could teleport Sylar to the mars. He would have no way to get off the planet. So there's 3 abillites he could have to do this. 1. teleportaion, 2. superspeed or 3, DL abillity to walk through walls.

Comment

actually if i remember rightly just before start of villans s2e03 where sylar was in that forest / stuck in the hut without his powers there was that women who could teleport anywhere in world /change how she looked and he took her ability unfortuntly it dident work at the time becouse he had the virus.

Comment

it's just his TK, it's getting powerful and he used it to open the door and float right in with his TK. If strong enuff he could do anything with it, he could fly i'm sure that 's how he got away in season one when he was shot and took off. I don't believe he had or could get DL's phzing power only Peter had that one.

Comment

Well if Sylar can indeed teleport, why aren't the writers showing us? I think that's a pretty important ability that alot can depend on. Sure, there giving us hints, but not actually showing us. The writers are just teasing the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
                    it's just his TK, it's getting powerful and he used it to open the door and float right in with his TK. If strong enuff he could do anything with it, he could fly i'm sure that 's how he got away in season one when he was shot and took off. I don't believe he had or could get DL's phzing power only Peter had that one.
                    He could Dig up DL grave. If the brain hav'nt decompose, he might be able to absrobed his abillity. Your probably right about him not having it though or eles he could just grab Nathan brain without cutting his head

Comment

There is no way that TK can make someone get from the inside of a car to the top of a tall building in a matter of seconds without even opening the car door but just vanishing from the back seat.

It also wouldn't let him get into someones apartment instantly without being heard.

Comment

I think he have teleportation. Not the same as the Rachel power is but something that can teleport himself only for short distance, because he never used that for traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                          I think he have teleportation. Not the same as the Rachel power is but something that can teleport himself only for short distance, because he never used that for traveling.
                          Something like Santiago's power.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                            Something like Santiago's power.
                            You mean that guy from web series who could run fast like Daphne?????
                            I dont think its his power because that is realy windy and he is like a ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
                              You mean that guy from web series who could run fast like Daphne?????
                              Yeah thats who I'm talking about
                              But thinking about it that power wouldn't work for this situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎