No announcement yet.

Did Lana help Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lana help Lois?

As much as I completely dislike Lana and everything they have done with her character through the series & especially this season, we know that there was that extremely unrealistic scene where Lana revealed to Tess that Lex bugged her and was watching every action. This was shown to turn Tess' entire outlook around.

If this never happened & Tess would have continued to follow in Lex's steps, do you think there would have been a price for Lois to pay for the raise Tess gave her in Bloodline? One thing we learned is that anytime an evil Luthor gives a gift, those who accept it are doomed to pay dearly. We learned this in the Pilot, in Lineage, throughout season 3 due to Chloe's deal with Lionel, and in so many other episodes. Now since Tess was the evil "Luthor figure" of season 8, do you think the same would have held true with her giving Lois the raise in Bloodline had she not shown what Lex really did to her by Lana?

Please vote. Thanks.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

I really wonder if Tess would have forced Lois to work against Clark by finding out information on him by using Lois' curiosity like Lionel did with Chloe in season 3.
    Yes, Tess would have shown evil reasons for giving Lois her raise in Bloodline
    0%
    No, Tess wouldn't have gone after Lois had she stuck to Lex's mission for her
    0%
    Lionel's journal that gave Tess the answers on Doomsday made her drop Lois from her sights
    0%

Finally someone who sees the good in Lana!

I'm not sure if Tess would've gone after Lois because of that raise, but I do think that Lana helped by showing Tess how bad the Luthors were. Tess now focusses on other things.

Maybe that's what forced Tess into stealing that journal and going after Clark and Davis like that! In that case, Lois would be responsible for Doomsday and Clark fighting in "Doomsday"!

Comment

Lana Who?

Comment

She gave her the raise for other reasons. If Tess would have later come out and said "Oh yeah, Lois. I only gave you a raise cause you were an alien for a day" would bring up more drama for Clark and Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
          She gave her the raise for other reasons. If Tess would have later come out and said "Oh yeah, Lois. I only gave you a raise cause you were an alien for a day" would bring up more drama for Clark and Lois.
          I think she gave her the raise for opening up her eyes to Kryptonian things after Faora gave so much away. Though, of course that wasn't the official reason for the raise as she told Lois face to face offscreen.

But do you think she would have initially wanted something back from Lois that she didn't ask for due to the change in her outlook & hatred of Lex?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎