No announcement yet.

Sylar the savior

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar the savior

Sylar saved Micah from Danko's team after Micah gave him the speech about him being able to save all the other people with abilities. Does this mean Sylar plans on doing it? It seems that is what he is trying to acomplish.

I don't really know about that. I just think that Micah gained some sympathy from Sylar for being an orphan. Or perhaps Micah got through to him. Temporarily.

Comment

You never know with Sylar. I liked to thing he's still got some evil intentions.

Comment

Sylar's so confused about who he is that he even passed on micha's ability.

Comment

amen

Comment

I would rather have michas ability more than any other

Comment

I think deep down Sylar is a good guy it's just hard for him to control his hunger but he is getting better at it. He did let Luke and Micah live and earlier Sylar from volume 1&2 would never had done that. the hunger is so strong that it made Peter atempt to kill his own mother just like Sylar did. The only diference between Sylar and Peter is that Sylar was tricked into what he has become by Noah and Elle and nobody was there to help Sylar like he did Peter by stoping him from becoming a killer. Really Peter owes Sylar alot.

Comment

Most of the Heroes aren't any better than Sylar or worse. Angela and Nathan were willing to blow up New York.

Angela gave Sylar a woman for him to kill and take her power so she is worse than Sylar.

HRG is worse than Sylar because he had a free mind and still made Elle trick him into killing.

The reason I consider them worse is because when Sylar lost his hunger in the eclipse Part 2 his true charachter was able to come out without being influenced by the hunger and he would choose to be normal rather than a killer but he has no choice as long as he has the hunger.

Peter is equally as evil as Sylar because when Peter had Sylar's hunger he was a killer just like Sylar. The only reason he didn't commit murder is because Sylar stoped him from killing Angela.

As far as Nathan goes he is just not very smart.

Tracy has killed several people.
                Last edited by targis; 04-21-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I agree that Angela and HRG are worse than Sylar. For short time i thought that he can be good but after killing Elle I realy dont understand some of his decisions

Comment

Wish he could have let Elle go like he did Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                      Wish he could have let Elle go like he did Luke.
                      Yeah it would have been good to have the option of bringing her back. The writers could have had Sylar leave her there on the beach and walk away. I don't know why the writers feel they have to kill people everytime just because the actor is going to leave. They could easily write the character off other ways that aren't so permanent.

Comment

I just thought with Elle, he felt a little anger with her for holding back the truth about who his real parents were and how she tried to turn him into who she thought he needed to be. He was struggling with people trying to use him and manipulate him so he took it out on her. Besides I liked Elle too, but Sylar can't go easy on everyone.

Comment

He loved her and kill her. For me it will always be the most unlogical scene from the show.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎