Why is Hiro blacking out??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Hiro blacking out??

Overused his power???

Maybe it's his full power trying to return? Or maybe like you said, overused his power and his body wasn't used to it? Odd....

Comment

That seems to be the only logical explanation. Who knows how it's actually affecting his brain? The same thing happened to Peter back in the Season 2 finale when he tore that safe door off...the strain gave him a nosebleed.

Comment

i like what ginx said.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
          That seems to be the only logical explanation. Who knows how it's actually affecting his brain? The same thing happened to Peter back in the Season 2 finale when he tore that safe door off...the strain gave him a nosebleed.
          Or when Matt tried to read Noah's mind with the Hatian around. He also got a nosebleed.

Dang it! I sure hope Hiro doesn't lose his ability to stop time. It's the coolest power on the show.

Comment

ya and the strongest

Comment

He did seem to be quite pale in next weeks preview. So maybe it is akin to Peter's being overwhelmed with abilities.

Comment

we will just have to wait and find out next week

Comment

Although it's a slightly different concept...Sylar showed signs of strain after utilizing the shapeshifting power too much. I think this is a good thing as it helps to ground the show into a more believable reality, unlike a DC or Marvel universe.

Comment

I think its cause Ando inadvertedly used his power on Hiro so when he stops time he explodes

Comment

I thought I heard a noise right when it happened. Like someone with an ability was around, able to block his power.

But this nosebleed thing never happened with the Haitian. (for Hiro)

Comment

I don't know what it is but I hope Hiro dosen't have to choose between using his power and living. What if everytime he uses his power now his brain is damaged a little bit more and if he dosen't stop using it he will die. Hiro likes his power so much that it would kill him on the inside for this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                          I thought I heard a noise right when it happened. Like someone with an ability was around, able to block his power.

But this nosebleed thing never happened with the Haitian. (for Hiro)
                          Maybe the Hatian has finally returned and will be in the finale and Hiro's nose bled this time because he was trying harder to use his power than before.

Comment

I hope will get all of his abilities back soon I miss it in the show

Comment

there was a noise right before hiro tried using his power. i thought it sounded like a static sound or crunch like sound.

hey what was hiro's mom sick of? what did she die of? maybe hiro has the same thing she does and is now dieing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎