Collapse
No announcement yet.

sylar not dying

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if anyone truly deserves to be the "catalyst"...wouldn't it be Kensei/Adam? He had "Claire's" power before she was even born.

Comment

That is what I am thinking. We may think we know what the writers mean by something said and then completely turn it around on us. I honestly dont think that Claire ever had the catalyst because Hiro was the one that ripped the formula in the first place. Hiro had the formula all along. I believe Sylar was referring to something completely different when he was talking to Claire now. And Arthur went straight for Hiro to get the catalyst, not Claire. He wasnt in there when Claire made her "I'm the catalyst" speech to everyone at Primatech. But who knows, I am probably just reading too much into this. lol

Comment

Well, you are right. She never had the catalyst. That's because Hiro took the catalyst before it was originally given to her. He changed the past, remember?

Comment

Sylar's IA ability allows him perfect mastery of any ability the moment he aquires it. As someone earlier stated, possibly his shape shifting ability has allowed him to move the sweet spot at the back of the head.

Comment

I fail to understand how he can shift brain parts around. That sounds unrealistic to me.

Comment

Really moving your brain parts around dosen't seem possible. Even if you can shapeshift the parts of your brain dosen't move around.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                That remark was what led Claire to knowing that she was holding the catalyst. And yet at the end of volume three, Claire shoved a piece of broken glass in the same spot and it worked. To me, this is a bit of an inconsistency. I'm leaning towards the words "plot hole".
                It would seem to be a plot hole, but that doesn't mean the writers don't have an explanation for it. Maybe Sylar was pretending to be dead back then like he did in Turn and Face the Strange. Maybe Sylar's power has evolved since then (just like Claire's power evolved to her feeling no pain). I'm not totally sure what the case is, but I would wait to see next week how they explain it.

Comment

No offense, but how realistic is time freezing and humans who can fly? This is science fantasy not science fiction. Suspending disbelief adds to the excitement.

Comment

not only that... you tell me that Danko is so precise and knows where the spot is that he is going to kill a man like Sylar???

honestly... if HRG couldn't do it... neither can Danko.

Comment

IF you guys are wondering about the broken glass "plot hole" HRG mentioned it that it melted in the Primatech fire when he was examining "Sylar's" body a couple days back.

Comment

Sylar Changes clothes faster than Superman now. He was talking to Nathan in a suit then he shapshifts to his true form and he is wearing different clothes. Earlier when he shapesifted his clothes didn't change like in the alley when he shifted from Sandra into his true self the clothes didn't change.
                        Last edited by targis; 04-20-2009, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                          Sylar's IA ability allows him perfect mastery of any ability the moment he aquires it. As someone earlier stated, possibly his shape shifting ability has allowed him to move the sweet spot at the back of the head.
                          I agree with your opinion its the most logic theory for his surviving

Comment

danko missed and that's all. i was expecting sylar to turn and look at him and say "you missed" or "missed the spot" or just simply "missed" and then kill the guy. he'll probably change to look like danko at the start of the next episode and tell the agents who show up everything is fine.

also all storylines in the last season and last chapter have happened and were written by writers that are no longer on the show. anything they had planned has been scrapped. they're starting from scratch and going in a different direction now. so we're going to be left with plot holes that they hope we forget about.

Comment

i really think we will find out more abour claire and sylar's power next episode

Comment

Sylar has IA

He learned to overcome the thing in the back of his head... just like he has learned to control his heartbeat *season 1* via Noah

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎