No announcement yet.

sylar not dying

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylar not dying

why did he not die and do you think there is more to his and claire's powers then we all thought.

Sylar did not die, because as sylar said an episode or two back, the spot they have to hit is to freaking tiny that it is near impossible to take out unless you attack with a large object. The knife is very thin.

Comment

Or perhaps with his added shapeshifting powers he was able to move the sensitive spot in his brain to another location in his body.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
        Or perhaps with his added shapeshifting powers he was able to move the sensitive spot in his brain to another location in his body.
        That would be so very weird and so very, very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by auctionmonster
          Sylar did not die, because as sylar said an episode or two back, the spot they have to hit is to freaking tiny that it is near impossible to take out unless you attack with a large object. The knife is very thin.
          Wouldn't Danko know about this already if sylar mentioned it. Danko tsk tsk tsk, he'll die in a brutal way fo sure now.

Comment

or him and claire only had that in the begnning and can not die that way anymore and mabe they can never die.

----- Added 46 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Alexander III
            Wouldn't Danko know about this already if sylar mentioned it. Danko tsk tsk tsk, he'll die in a brutal way fo sure now.
            ya he almost did do it to claire in the beginning of the volume.
            Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 04-20-2009, 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              Danko has an ego that won't quit. He automatically assumes he is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                Possibly or else it doesn't apply to Sylar because his brain is not built like Claire's or Peter's?

Comment

Maybe this explains how he escaped the fire

Comment

mabe targis but i think this connects with claire too or else why would he go to her in the season finale.

Comment

i think sylar has evolved past that weakness

Comment

Originally posted by DoN Migu-EL
                        i think sylar has evolved past that weakness
                        so you think claire has evolved to because we have not seen her having something in the back of her head since season 1.

Comment

I think this will go all the way back to the beginning of the season 3 when Sylar took Claire's ability and told her that she was different from the rest and that she couldnt die and now neither could he. We have never seen a healing character get something shoved through their head more than once except with Sylar now(and a couple episodes ago when he was shot). Maybe for them after their body saw the weakness, it took care of that problem somehow. I think I remember one of the writers saying in an interview that Claire and Sylar are destined to live forever so maybe there really is no way for them to die now

Comment

That remark was what led Claire to knowing that she was holding the catalyst. And yet at the end of volume three, Claire shoved a piece of broken glass in the same spot and it worked. To me, this is a bit of an inconsistency. I'm leaning towards the words "plot hole".

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                              That remark was what led Claire to knowing that she was holding the catalyst. And yet at the end of volume three, Claire shoved a piece of broken glass in the same spot and it worked. To me, this is a bit of an inconsistency. I'm leaning towards the words "plot hole".
                              i read your thing and gave me a completely new theory. But it is not a plot hole. lets think volume finale last volume. Claire shoved a piece of glass in sylar's head. But in the next volume we see him a live. Also in this last episode he did not seem so supprised that he did not die. mabe that is becuase it happened last volume. Also mabe just mabe sylar was not talking to claire about being the catalyst. Mabe there is something bigger in store for claire.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎