Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danko has to die in the Season Finale...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danko has to die in the Season Finale...

I mean c'mon...he tried to off Sylar, and now Sylar apparently cannot be killed. He's a dead man.

Oh yeah. I'm liking the way Sylar was eyeing that knife at the end...

Comment

Say ur prayers to Danko. He'll be in hell anytime soon.

Comment

I think Sylar will make Danko sweat it out - he won't just kill him. Maybe he'll destroy his career as he poses as Nathan?

Comment

i think danko will die

Comment

I am seeing Danko dying in the first few seconds of the first scene with Sylar. I think it will just pick up where this one left off and Sylar will just jab the knife b/t Danko's eyes. I actually thought tonights episode was going to end with Sylar killing Danko and then cutting to the 'to be continued..." I think that would have been awesome and would have gotten people more hyped for the finale

Comment

I totally agree. Volume 4 was Danko's time to shine, and now it's about his time to die. I suppose the writers could continue his story into season 4/volume 5, but they would have to be creative about it. I wouldn't want to watch the show and see his screentime as a waste, which is sadly a common problem with this show.

Comment

Does he really have to die? What's with all the love for killing? Why can't we have him somehow turned into something like, I dunno, Bill the Cat?

Comment

I don't think he will have to die. It will be interesting to see what happens next week when either Sylar or Nathan probably get to the President and convinces him to stop hunting people with abilites. How will Danko take it?

Comment

Or perhaps the worst punishment of all. A life sentence where he has lots of time to think of all the wreckage he created.

Comment

Sylar told Danko that IA was the only ability that he has that is really his. What about his E. Mimicry. I don't think he would forget the whole original Elle power transfer in the cell.
                      What are the writers trying to do. They can't give someone two powers from birth and then try to say they only had one power from birth.

Comment

Personally, I think the empathic mimicry is a bunch of bull as far as Sylar is concerned. That's from volume 3, which had a ton of problems with the writing. But I guess we may be stuck with it. But if you look back at volume one, IA was Sylar's lone original ability.

Comment

If Danko doesn't die, it would be pretty cool for him to carry on into the next volume but, we will find out more about his past by the end of next week, which gives us something new about him instead of just "Destroy all mutants".

I still would like to know more about his past.

But then again will they use the same villain twice for two Volumes?
                          Linderman for V1, Adam for v2, Arthur V3 and Danko for V 4

oh well, any thoughts?

Comment

Good riddance.

Nothing against the actor, but he felt like a very poor replacement of HRG. -Back when he was ONLY known as HRG.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                              Good riddance.

Nothing against the actor, but he felt like a very poor replacement of HRG. -Back when he was ONLY known as HRG.
                              Maybe HRG will get another chance to do him in. HRG vs Danko round 2

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎