Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest on Season 3 / Rumors / Cancellation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was the best series I ever saw to get the AXE!!!!!!

Comment

• i just now finished season 2 of ttscc. and i come onto my computer to look up if there is a season three that i can watch and i find out that its been cancled. WTF!!!!!!!. or at least that what ive found during my reading. im so f in pissed that i cant even c staight. I really hope that im just reading stuff thats really old and that there is like a different site that is new that says that it hasnt been cancled.

Comment

• Unfortunately, it still remains canceled. There have been talks about a possible straight to T.V. movie but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaftell
          Unfortunately, it still remains canceled. There have been talks about a possible straight to T.V. movie but nothing has been confirmed yet.
          I'm ready for that.

Comment

• THere's a shirt. Wear it all the time like it's no big deal. Then one day for some reason I crane my neck around to look at the shirt's label while I'm wearing it. Real big letters: "John Henry". My shirt is John Henry. I freak out for a second. Then I remember John Henry was solid metal, not one of the shapechanging T types that could take any form they sampled, including shirts. I'm not wearing a terminator. Everyting is fine. I can tell reality from TV. Then I thought it'd be a good story to tell here. Now you're up to speed.

They're in a bind for doing that movie, right?, because the next major terminator movie isn't concocted yet, so they won't know what changes are coming to the Terminator canon, so how could Sara Chronicles hope to abide by that not-yet-existent canon in their home movie? So they'll have to restrict themsleves to content of small scope so as to not be obviously out of step with the rest of the franchise when it moves forward. Which dooms them to being a whimper and not a bang. Poop.

Comment

• I can't believe I am posting again in TSCC. I miss that show so much. I have watched both seasons on DVD from beginning to end 5 times and I plan to go back again for more soon.
              I keep asking myself why this show was cancelled. It was smartly written with only minor flaws IMO. It was funny when it was needed, it was tension-filled when needed, characters were always as expected. They seemed real because they were always so true to nature, even those pesky cyborgs who had their own personalities.
              I hope there will be some continuance whether as a movie (straight to DVD or otherwise) or TV show. You know it almost seems that TPTB had it backwards - TSCC should have been a movie and Terminator 4 should have been the TV show. Why? As I watch the DVDs I realize I don't have to wait from week to week wondering what is going to happen or why it did. The time lapse may have been too much of a slow pace for most TV viewers, I dunno. But anyway, that's not why I am here.
              I just want TPTB to know they had something good with TSCC and should do something about bringing it back.
              Last edited by KryptoKnight; 11-01-2010, 07:24 PM. Reason: silly typos

Comment

• I miss it too! I still think about how well it was written and acted. Every time
                I see Jonathan Jackson on GH or BAG on some show, I think how awesome they
                would have been in T:TSCC Season 3. *sigh* Such a shame! Will I ever get over it?
                I don't know

Comment

• yeah, and even characters like that little girl in the alley when Derek killed the guy they thought was Sarkissian...remember her? She was on Criminal Minds I think. Anyway, maybe the show was too real for the sponsors, who knows
                  I am not a writer and I believe even I can see successful directions they could take from where they left off.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎