Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvin Candle not in Mile's Life.............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Candle not in Mile's Life.............

im wondering if he was out of his life to protect him. charlotte had the same situation where she left and didnt know anything. maybe during the incident or something the parents sent their wife and kids away or something. or since kate pretty much blew their cover candle might learn about the time travel and what happens so he has his son sent away. based on the way he was with baby miles it seemed he really cared for him and stuff and is just a hard ass at work.

Yeah, that is highly possible. He certainly seemed to be very loving and affectionate to Baby Miles, didn't he? I wonder when he was actually killed -- or if he really is dead. How could Miles find out for sure, now that he's stuck in the 70s? His mother could have been lying. And your theory might have some merit about Marvin Candle finding out where the older Miles is really from and who he is, and that could unwittingly cause their separation.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

ya i would love for atleast one person in the past to know the truth. candle i think is most logical. plus hurley wasnt reallythat secretive about the whole thing lol. would be cool if candle is in the future just maybe in hiding or something. during bens mass murder we didnt see candle. we saw lots of people and we saw whats his name freezing on his name on the bench. id think we would of seen candle too. maybe he hid in a hatch like bomb shelter. razinski did. he was in the swan.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎