Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys notice Lois's Chloe clothes???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys notice Lois's Chloe clothes???

Okay so I came across something while I watched an old episode of smallville, On Season 7 Episode 20 called "Arctic" the season finale of Season 7 Chloe is wearing a purple dress shirt & on top of that she is wearing this little light purple vest on top with a jacket & I just noticed that it is the same outfit that Lois wears in Season 8 Episode 17 "Hex" when Chloe becomes Lois. & so they are making it look like Chloe when she is in Lois's body chose the outfit because it's hers but it's funny to have seen that I will post some photos so you can see what I am talking about

Here is Chloe in "Arctic" wearing it (in some you can't really see it)

Another one of Chloe:

Here is another one of Chloe without the jacket:

This one is more clear since it's not on the side:

Okay this is the last one of Chloe:

Okay now going on with the ones with Lois Here is the first one:

Here is another one:

& last but not least one with her & Clark:

Okay haha i'm done I just saw this & thought I would share it so tell me what you think?

It totally fit Chloe better because it actually fit her hahaha but they both looked so cute

Wow! You've got a good eye!!

You're right, they both looked so cute in it. But I'm sure they were different sizes because Lois' blouse would certainly pop in certain areas! Lol!

Thanks for sharing these pix!!

Comment

You're right it is the exact same vest. That material stretches, and it was alot tighter on Lois, but i bet It's the same one. Very observant, Susana. Are you into fashion?

Comment

hahaha this is awesome..
        thanks for sharing it

Comment

You make it..Good point!!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
            You're right it is the exact same vest. That material stretches, and it was alot tighter on Lois, but i bet It's the same one. Very observant, Susana. Are you into fashion?

Haha thanks guys for saying I got a good eye good compliment !

& yeah it was just wierd to see that on both of them but they both looked so cute in it! & yeah I love love fashion why do you ask?

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

no problem I am glad to have shared that with you guys If I see more I will share
            Last edited by CloisFan17; 04-19-2009, 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

lol i thought it looked familiar i was like i think ive seen that before but i brushed it off and was like ehh i probably saw it in some store.

lol now i know thanks

Comment

No problem hon & hahaha yeah I can't believe I spotted that I was surprised by myself lol

Comment

I noticed that two thank you

Comment

I never would have noticed that if you'd not mentioned it. They both look cute in it. It is a bit tight on Lois though. Makes the Clark comment so funny!

Comment

haha cute, ya I thought they were trying to make Lois dress like Chloe, I loved the comment Clark gives to Chloe/Lois when he sees her with that shirt, I guess he didn't remember a few months ago it was Chloe/Chloe wearing it men...haha

Comment

Well, we didn't notice it either...haha...
                        I guess that comment clark made completely fits now and is completely intensional by the writers..

Comment

^^Haha yeah I know I love Clarks comment & it makes sense now haha

Your welcome guys

Comment

You're awesome, Susana! I would've never remembered Chloe wearing that same outfit in a previous episode.

Comment

^^Hey thanks haha

Yeah I just knew I saw it before & I was rewatching that episode & it caught my eye

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎