No announcement yet.

Closing Scene....Addicted?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidbrenton
    WOW. That was awesome. Even on the 50th viewing. Anyone who can say PS3 or 1 or whoever don't have a handle on Clois are NOT paying attention. Who is with me? It's there. It's all there.
    I'm with you...
    That closing scene was just awesome...I just did a post on REQUIEM's thread about puking over Clana saying that their ending was right and will make Clark realise little by little that Lois was the right one...because see,he send her that message...and she could easily mad at him as Lana usually was in these situations...but Lois NO! she didn't let her guard down by saying he stood her up....she was strong enough to send him a classic Lois message:"Chasing lead.Couldn't make it anyway!"
    That made me fall with Lois too....it was so..........LOIS......WHO WOULDN'T WANT HER TO BE HIS WIFE WHILE BEING A HERO TO THE WORLD RIGHT??

Comment

Lois knew Clark went back to Lana ,why would she even mention or want to meet with him he left her on the dance floor for heaven's sake. I didn't like this at all he had hurt her enough. I wish she
      had moved on for a little while and casually dated. I wanted the Lois of season 4, she told Oliver not to expect her to keep waiting for him. Lois was in love with Oliver at the time. Lois knew Clark
      didn't care for her like that. He proved it when Lana showed up. I don't get these writers at all.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎