No announcement yet.

New Power???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOONEY
    The online comic shows that West (the flying kid) and Adam (the water kid) meeting up with Noah on his way to The desert. The gov. coming and Noah flying off with West and Adam swimming off in the river off the bridge.
    why was West's hair blond in that?

Comment

It was her dad.

Comment

Graphic Novel CH 133 Exodus

There is a new guy named Gordon Hovey that has the power to touch things and turn them to sand and if he is shot he can turn his body to sand and not be hurt by the bullet. Rachel Mills rescued him from Building 26 after she was found out by Danko's team to have a power. She also rescues Doyle and tries to rescue another woman but she is killed. They have to get off the roof with a helicopter that has two guys shooting at them from it with machine guns.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          There is a new guy named Gordon Hovey that has the power to touch things and turn them to sand and if he is shot he can turn his body to sand and not be hurt by the bullet. Rachel Mills rescued him from Building 26 after she was found out by Danko's team to have a power. She also rescues Doyle and tries to rescue another woman but she is killed. They have to get off the roof with a helicopter that has two guys shooting at them from it with machine guns.
          Does that mean that Rachel Mills and Doyle are gone from the show and won't be back like they did with the woman that went into the internet?

Comment

Does that mean that Rachel Mills and Doyle are gone from the show and won't be back like they did with the woman that went into the internet?
            It looks like they are going in that direction with Rachel. But Doyle will be the subject of the new webisode Nowhere Man that's coming soon. Perhaps this could turn into the spin off you are looking for, if it is succesful enough. The Eric Doyle character has some popularity to it, so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
              The online comic shows that West (the flying kid) and Adam (the water kid) meeting up with Noah on his way to The desert. The gov. coming and Noah flying off with West and Adam swimming off in the river off the bridge.
              See? I hate when they do that. If one don't follow the online comic we missed these kind of things

tbh I didn't give that much of a second thought to the guy that protected Alice, I just assumed it was her dad

Comment

What or who rescued Doyle from Pinehearst?

I looked back at some previous Graphic Novels and Rachel was working with Rebel as a double agent. In one of the novels she was there one time when they caught Doyle and then rescues him from the fire at his Puppet Shop and gives him her cell phone so Rebel can contact him.

In Graphic Novel Chapter 128 While they had Doyle in his Puppet Shop they were interogating him about how he escaped from the Primatech fire and he said that something that looked like a wolf rescued him. I don't have a clue what he was talking about. Does anybody know?
                Last edited by targis; 04-19-2009, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I looked back at some previous Graphic Novels and Rachel was working with Rebel as a double agent. In one of the novels she was there one time when they caught Doyle and then rescues him from the fire at his Puppet Shop and gives him her cell phone so Rebel can contact him.

In Graphic Novel Chapter 128 While they had Doyle in his Puppet Shop they were interogating him about how he escaped from the Pinehearst fire and he said that he something that looked like a wolf rescued him. I don't have a clue what he was talking about. Does anybody know?
                  That's odd. While I'll admit not reading all the graphic novels, it was my understanding that Doyle was in the Primatech building while Rachel was in the Pinehearst buiding when both buildings caught on fire -- at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    That's odd. While I'll admit not reading all the graphic novels, it was my understanding that Doyle was in the Primatech building while Rachel was in the Pinehearst buiding when both buildings caught on fire -- at the same time.
                    Yeah I meant to say primatech but for some reason I put pinehearst instead.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I fixed it
                    Last edited by targis; 04-19-2009, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah I meant to say primatech but for some reason I put pinehearst instead.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I fixed it
                      I didn't notice the error, to be honest with you. I was thinking how both buildings were burning to the ground at the same time. According to the iStories and the graphic novels (that I can recall), Rachel was in the Pinehurst building when it caught on fire and Doyle was at Primatech. But there is another GN that credits Rachel for saving Doyle's life in Primatech. I know she can teleport, but only to a location she can see (to avoid relocating where there is a solid object or something).

As for the wolf, it could have been that Doyle was barely conscious and with Mills being in her agent's gear it could have looked like a wolf to him. With Doyle you never know.

Comment

Who cares? Their power's were useless. I'm sure they like them but useless to the cause. The only reason Nathan is still "around" is cause of his family and his political power. Not to mention that he is a likable original character.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎