LinderBoy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinderBoy

Props to the person who cast the younger version of Malcolm McDowell

the person who cast these people were very good especially with young angela.

Comment

Yeah I have to agree they were all good

Comment

I agree too they look very similar

Comment

ya

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
            Props to the person who cast the younger version of Malcolm McDowell
            Props indeed, they do look alike.

Comment

I kinda wanted young Bob to have crooked glasses though...therefore I must give the props department a 0.

Comment

Yes he was good though I thought he tried too hard to be like Malcom,but thats just me still good though.

Comment

Maybe Bob should have ask Linderboy to heal his eyes so he would'nt need glasses

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                    Maybe Bob should have ask Linderboy to heal his eyes so he would'nt need glasses
                    LOL...yes

Comment

pretty good but whoever cast the adult character of Angela's sister Alice blew it...sometimes she looked mannish and looked way older than Angela when she's suppose to be younger.

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
                        pretty good but whoever cast the adult character of Angela's sister Alice blew it...sometimes she looked mannish and looked way older than Angela when she's suppose to be younger.
                        Well she had a harder life than Angela.
                        She didn't have a friend that could turn things to gold or one that could heal her if she got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                          Well she had a harder life than Angela.
                          She didn't have a friend that could turn things to gold or one that could heal her if she got hurt.
                          lol I'm sorry but that's a horrible explanation...this Alice looked light years older than Angela - horrible- final verdict for me

Comment

Well i mean if you took a homeless woman at 30 yrs of age and took a wealthy 40 yr old woman i would bet money the 30 yr old would look older than her. No make up, no charm school, nothing i mean she is a friggin' coyote basiclly....i'm sure with a makeover she'd look okay right!
                            FINAL VERDICT!!!!!!!!! CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's a twist for you. The actresses are only a few years apart in age. The one portraying Angela is three years older. So it wouldn't be surprising that some might think Alice looked older than Angela. I thought there were times when Alice looked older and times when she looked younger.

And the case ain't closed until The Company says it's closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎