Alice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Alice will be the big bad next year to replace Sylar

Comment

I really have a feeling we will see more of her.

Comment

maybe they really had a cure and Angela caused the masacre by escaping and going to the cafe.

If she would have stayed with Alice and went with her to get the shot maybe Alice would have remained calm and not lost control of her power.

Comment

It seemed more like an experimental cure. The Shanti Virus didn't come around until 1974 (the year of Shanti's death) and it took a few years of experimentation to try to modify the virus into a cure for taking away abilities.

Comment

company man is totally right.

Comment

Of course she wasn't right in the the head. She is a hermit who hasn't had social contact since her early teens. Having crazy weather powers, seeing your parents killed in front of you, and living alone in the desert for decades will do that.

I hated how they had her take off so quickly because now I'm wondering how and when they'll bring her back... hopefully they don't have her show up at the perfect moment and be some deux ex machina later @ the end of the season.

Comment

She had to go somewhere and she has no home other than the bunker. She has no skills and is crazy so I don't see alot of options for her.

I guess she could charge people to make it rain for farmers when things get to dry.

Comment

Or she is probably responsible for that tidal wave of destruction we saw in the season premiere. Remember Hiro flashed forward into the future and saw Ando kill Fut-Hiro? Then we saw a wave of destruction rolling towards them. That's gotta be Alice...she never got her socks...and is really pissed because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                    Or she is probably responsible for that tidal wave of destruction we saw in the season premiere. Remember Hiro flashed forward into the future and saw Ando kill Fut-Hiro? Then we saw a wave of destruction rolling towards them. That's gotta be Alice...she never got her socks...and is really pissed because of it.
                    As funny as your post is, it really makes a lot of sense.... As for her staying there for 50 years, I buy it. I mean she didn't know for sure her sister was alive, maybe she thought she was dead....

Comment

They didn't even go back to help the others.
                      Charles being a telepath could have got in the heads of the police depeartment and sent them out there to the camp in the desert.

And Linderman could have went out there and healed the dead and injured.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                        They didn't even go back to help the others.
                        Charles being a telepath could have got in the heads of the police depeartment and sent them out there to the camp in the desert.

And Linderman could have went out there and healed the dead and injured.
                        I don't think Linderman could heal someone who was dead. And if they had the police out there, it would lead to them asking questions about what went on and possibly exposing specials. And Charles could probably control a few policemen, but there must be some limitation so he can't just control all the policemen at once. Like young Angela said, they were going to have to do things that were morally quesionable to protect their secrets and leaving everybody out there to die was probably one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                          I don't think Linderman could heal someone who was dead. And if they had the police out there, it would lead to them asking questions about what went on and possibly exposing specials. And Charles could probably control a few policemen, but there must be some limitation so he can't just control all the policemen at once. Like young Angela said, they were going to have to do things that were morally quesionable to protect their secrets and leaving everybody out there to die was probably one of those things.
                          Thats cold
                          Those people out there at the camp were their parents,brothers,and sisters and they were going to sacrifice them just to keep their powers.

not cool.

Comment

Thats cold
                            Those people out there at the camp were their parents,brothers,and sisters and they were going to sacrifice them just to keep their powers.

not cool.
                            Hey, I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying it's a possibility. And didn't the company want to blow up New York just to bring people closer together in the first season? I said what I said because of the things the company has done in the past.
                            And besides I'm just trying to figure it all out. It was pure speculation so please don't think less of me for saying that. I honestly don't really know what was going on and why they didn't go back, so I'm just trying to come up with a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                              Hey, I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying it's a possibility. And didn't the company want to blow up New York just to bring people closer together in the first season? I said what I said because of the things the company has done in the past.
                              And besides I'm just trying to figure it all out. It was pure speculation so please don't think less of me for saying that. I honestly don't really know what was going on and why they didn't go back, so I'm just trying to come up with a theory.
                              I didn't mean you

I was refering to the Charles, Angela, Bob, and Linderman leaving their families at Coyote Sands as being cold.

Comment

I didn't mean you

I was refering to the Charles, Angela, Bob, and Linderman leaving their families at Coyote Sands as being cold.
                                sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎