who thinks heroes is back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES

Comment

Volume One "Genesis" was the best obviously. It was enticing. Everyone got hooked wit hit. Volume 2 was alright. What was it called? Does anyone even remember??? I was super pissed with alot of it and the only part I kind of liked was Peter without his memory. Then they dragged that out too long and they left Caitlin in the future (she's still there by the way lol) and then it ended with Nathan getting shot. That was the best part. Volume 3 "Villains" was not that bad. It was slightly better than 2 for me. But Volume 4 "Fugitives" has topped it. It's right up there with Volume 1 for me.

Comment

Vol 2 was called Generations

Comment

As a whole, I think the show is fantastic. The only flaw that I really have with the show are the "volumes" themselves. I don't like how each volume is a sort of "new beginning" and basically comes off as independent of the previous volumes. The entire Season 1 was great because it had continuity. When we saw Nathan and Peter fly away in 'How to Stop an Exploding Man'...I think I speak for everyone when all I wanted to know was WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Then Season 2 comes along and Peter is in a freight car in Ireland with memory loss in the season premier? I had to watch 11 episodes just to learn what should have been explained in the first episode. I know Heroes was trying something new with the separation of story arcs...but the show's biggest flaw is precisely that...because too many characters are being introduced and then just dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
            Volume One "Genesis" was the best obviously. It was enticing. Everyone got hooked wit hit. Volume 2 was alright. What was it called? Does anyone even remember??? I was super pissed with alot of it and the only part I kind of liked was Peter without his memory. Then they dragged that out too long and they left Caitlin in the future (she's still there by the way lol) and then it ended with Nathan getting shot. That was the best part. Volume 3 "Villains" was not that bad. It was slightly better than 2 for me. But Volume 4 "Fugitives" has topped it. It's right up there with Volume 1 for me.
            epecially these last episodes

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Melekith
            As a whole, I think the show is fantastic. The only flaw that I really have with the show are the "volumes" themselves. I don't like how each volume is a sort of "new beginning" and basically comes off as independent of the previous volumes. The entire Season 1 was great because it had continuity. When we saw Nathan and Peter fly away in 'How to Stop an Exploding Man'...I think I speak for everyone when all I wanted to know was WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Then Season 2 comes along and Peter is in a freight car in Ireland with memory loss in the season premier? I had to watch 11 episodes just to learn what should have been explained in the first episode. I know Heroes was trying something new with the separation of story arcs...but the show's biggest flaw is precisely that...because too many characters are being introduced and then just dismissed.

you are right becuase each volume feels like it finished and no one is really excited.We love cliff hangers.
            Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 04-14-2009, 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
              Vol 2 was called Generations
              Thank you. I really had forgotten.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Melekith

I think all 3 seasons have had continuity. They just have an allure of mystery to every volume. I think it always starts off with the basic story, and then slowly they explain everything. I like they're methods for story telling. Thing is nothing is ever going to compare to season 1 of Heroes... nothing lol. That was just exceptional. So amazing, even the show can't top itself.
              Last edited by Lilah; 04-14-2009, 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Heroes is back for sure! Volume 2 was very slow paced, and only episodes 7 to 11 saved the season from COMPLETELY stinking. The writer's strike might also be responsible for the bad Volume 2. Volume 3, in my opinion, was superb. All it lacked was just character consistency. Every single character just keep changing their motives and attitudes every week. Volume 4 is definitely the best since Volume 1. Simple but yet exciting storyline, anybody with special abilities hunted.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎