No announcement yet.

who thinks heroes is back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who thinks heroes is back

Season 2 heroes had fel and season 3 it had started to become like season 1. But this episode reminded me of company man the best episode of the series. I think heroes is back.

I think so

I liked it because it had a time travel feeling to it.

Comment

Heroes has been back all season... season 2 was just one giant mistake. I think Tim Kring realized it and thats why all the new characters from season 2 have either been killed off (Elle, Adam, Maury Parkman, Bob Bishop, etc.) or off screen (Maya, Caitlin, West and Monica, etc.)

Comment

Heroes is definitely back!! But it might be until Vol 5 when you completely shred of all the evils of Vol 2 and 3. (Well actually I didn't mind 2 so much but 3 was when it really went downhill.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
          Heroes has been back all season... season 2 was just one giant mistake. I think Tim Kring realized it and thats why all the new characters from season 2 have either been killed off (Elle, Adam, Maury Parkman, Bob Bishop, etc.) or off screen (Maya, Caitlin, West and Monica, etc.)
          i agree too i loved season 2 too but i was saying some people thought it was gone.

Comment

Season/Volume 2 would have been a lot better if:
            -they never introduce Monica (or at least didn't focus on her as much). she took too much time away from the other characters that it slowed the story down a lot.
            -the didn't have Claire 90210 (and besides, Debbie was just another Jackie)
            -they didn't have another future crisis (and by vol 3 it was worse). the future has been explored way too many times already. that's why I like fugitives! It's something different.

Comment

i miss jackie though and zach i think that would make heroes better then season 1

Comment

season 1 volume 1 was beautiful, amazing i dont think they can ever top that lol
                volume 2 wasnt good till 4 months ago and the last episode in that season that was it
                volume 3 they did way too much they tried to fit everyone in and it made everything hectic
                volume 4 was good in the beginning but now its magnificent the original writers are giving it more plot more story cause the way it was going before they tried to do everything in volume 3 lets give the heroes villains, lets give normal people powers, lets take away the heroes abilities for 2 episodes, and lets give sylar a girlfriend wthhh lol im glad heroes is back on track

Comment

Having Bryan Fuller back on the writing team won't hurt either.

Comment

i loved season 1 and feel that was the 'true' heroes. season 2 was boring for the majority, but the end of it was still great.

however, i don't think it's been the same since then, imo it feels like its dragging on too much now and i just don't enjoy it as much anymore. there are too many situations where you just can't suspend your disbelief as you just think 'why don't they just use their power here or why don't they just do that'. it doesn't feel like 'heroes' anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ash91
                      i loved season 1 and feel that was the 'true' heroes. season 2 was boring for the majority, but the end of it was still great.

however, i don't think it's been the same since then, imo it feels like its dragging on too much now and i just don't enjoy it as much anymore. there are too many situations where you just can't suspend your disbelief as you just think 'why don't they just use their power here or why don't they just do that'. it doesn't feel like 'heroes' anymore.
                      I agree season 1 is the best but now they try to copy it too much and it have holes for logical using of powers

Comment

i loved episode yesterday though.

Comment

First Season - Well its really the start isn't it? It was more of a mystery and adventure. Who is this Sylar guy? A bit of introduction to mainstream audiences to the superhero world in a way.
                          Second Season - I liked this season. Elle and Adam where good villians. Didn't like how they got rid of DL and Nikki. Their story really ended in Season 1 and should have stayed there. Might have been more interesting to introduce Tracy at this point.
                          Third Season (First Half) - What a mess. Its called villains so I guess everyone has to be a villian at least a little. Secret formula, Catalyst, huh? I liked the Petrelli's and Arthur coming back. Didn't like all the stuff with Sylar. I am your father! no wait never mind... My least favorite season.
                          Third Season (Second Half or is this the Fourth Season?) - Been loving every episode. My favorite season. Heroes on the run makes for good entertainment.

Comment

Is it just me or are the volumes aptly named?

Vol 3 (Season 3) - Villians - turned out to be the most evil (worst) volume
                            Vol 4 (Season 3) - Fugitives - I guess this is what the writers feel like after writing Villians
                            Vol 5 (Season 4) - Redemtion - will be a redemption for the characters as well as the writers

Comment

I would say you've hit the nail squarely on the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎