No announcement yet.

Anybody thought Claire was Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody thought Claire was Sylar

When Claire was in that building with Noah and Nathan talking about being a doctor and maybe being president, I was thinking maybe that was Sylar. Maybe he touch Nathan then he turned into him and made that speech.

no that was claire pouring her heart and soul. when she said that heart warming speach i thought of season 1. The claire everyone missed. The claire who had hope of being something and not growing up to fast. In a teenagers life there is a time were a child becomes an adult. The first step of doing that is excepting that you are only a teenager. That is what she did tonight. I also felt that claire was saying how her future is already been planed by her fathers. Before knowing about there background and before she was tring to impress them she had a future that she was going to choose. But after trying to make them happy she lost her self and she had to be an agent. She could not have a dream. When she saw that alice in wonderland book. I think her life had flashed between her eyes. She saw she have been growing up to fast and mabe she needs to read and watch movies and have fun before she becomes an adult and i think she finnaly sees that.

Comment

Um, no cause she was still with them at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
        no that was claire pouring her heart and soul. when she said that heart warming speach i thought of season 1. The claire everyone missed. The claire who had hope of being something and not growing up to fast. In a teenagers life there is a time were a child becomes an adult. The first step of doing that is excepting that you are only a teenager. That is what she did tonight. I also felt that claire was saying how her future is already been planed by her fathers. Before knowing about there background and before she was tring to impress them she had a future that she was going to choose. But after trying to make them happy she lost her self and she had to be an agent. She could not have a dream. When she saw that alice in wonderland book. I think her life had flashed between her eyes. She saw she have been growing up to fast and mabe she needs to read and watch movies and have fun before she becomes an adult and i think she finnaly sees that.
        Amen.

She's a really underrated character.

I mean..she's immortal.. She's got her whole life to live. She shouldn't rush one of the best times of peoples' lives.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
          Amen.

She's a really underrated character.

I mean..she's immortal.. She's got her whole life to live. She shouldn't rush one of the best times of peoples' lives.
          that is what i have been saying. Claire is my favorite story of heroes. I love that she has finally learned she has her life ahead of her and she has even more time then anyone. I just hope she uses the time to find herself. Because i think there is more to claire that meets the eye. I think she has more to learn about herself. i think there is more to her immortality.

Comment

It could be funny if there was Sylar but unfortunately he wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
              It could be funny if there was Sylar but unfortunately he wasnt
              i think it would be confusing

Comment

The way the scene was directed definitely made it seem like one of them was going to turn out to be Sylar. My spider-sense tingled at first because Noah told Nathan about Sylar's shapeshifting and then the camera kept switching to Claire... but then Claire had her monologue about growing up too fast and I knew it was her.

Comment

ya because that is her pouring her heart out.

Comment

Wonder if Sylar would ever shapshift into her. Who knows he might just to cause problems for Noah. He could frame her for murder.

Comment

geh

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                        Wonder if Sylar would ever shapshift into her. Who knows he might just to cause problems for Noah. He could frame her for murder.
                        i think that could happen but hrg will never be tricked with claire. he always knows if it is claire. remember in season 1 when the other shape shifter was claire he knew right away that it was not claire.

Comment

I don't understand why the theory of Sylar becoming Claire even exist when we know for a fact Sylar was going around to acquire abilities when Claire all this while was with Nathan. From Mexico to Coyote Sand to the house and the cafe. It makes no sense at all to think that way, don't you think?

Comment

Lol no I think it was the real Claire

Comment

what is really wierd what i heard is that sylar is going to propose to claire

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎