Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar/Nathan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might work if the person he's emulating doesn't require perfection, but taking on Nathan's appearance at a political press conference does require every detail of his appearance to be perfect. A political reporter is bound to notice something out of the ordinary, I would think.

Comment

Well, assuming that physical contact has to be made, we can just further assume that it happened off-screen. Sylar-as-Danko may have had plenty of contact with Nathan. And who's to say that the Nathan that went to Coyote Sands isn't Sylar? It's a stretch I know.

I'm more interested in the look/smile that Angela gives when she sees Nathan (possibly Sylar) on TV. THAT was freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
        Well, assuming that physical contact has to be made, we can just further assume that it happened off-screen. Sylar-as-Danko may have had plenty of contact with Nathan. And who's to say that the Nathan that went to Coyote Sands isn't Sylar? It's a stretch I know.

I'm more interested in the look/smile that Angela gives when she sees Nathan (possibly Sylar) on TV. THAT was freaky.
        That wouldn't make any sense because Danko exposed Nathan before he Danko met with Sylar. So while Sylar and Danko were teaming up, Nathan was getting drunk in Mexico. Nathan was with Claire the whole time and we know its him in Coyote Sands anyway because Sylar can't fly. Sylar and Nathan have never been together in the same place at the same time (except for briefly in How to Stop an Exploding Man and Sylar had been stapped at the time).

About the smile, Angela's just wierd like that anyway.

Comment

In next week's preview we see Sylar morphing into Nathan... He's looking down. Maybe he is looking at a pic of Nathan, or maybe he just has to concentrate on who he wants to look like.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎