No announcement yet.

#2-20 "Chuck vs the First Kill"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That was for flunking me..."

Casey's one-liners are probably the best comedy moments on the show.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Aw...the ring was for drama-sentimental-moment-value...
    Last edited by Skaterpen357; 04-13-2009, 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sentimental sap

Comment

awe chuck just let her go hope she doesnt betray him.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
        "That was for flunking me..."

Casey's one-liners are probably the best comedy moments on the show.

Aw...the ring was for drama-sentimental-moment-value...
        ya casey is like the funniest one in this show.

poor big mike

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

wow great episode.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-13-2009, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

"And this..."

whoa ho ho..

Comment

Wow. Chuck never fails to disappoint, especially those twist endings/previews...

Comment

Sweet, can't wait!
              Chuck is one of my favorite TV Shows.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                Sweet, can't wait!
                Chuck is one of my favorite TV Shows.
                ya im loving chuck great comedy great action and great music.

Comment

good episode! loved it!

Comment

I was very excited at the ending of this episode. I was pretty certain that Sarah would run with Chuck (from what is supposed to happen next week), but I thought it was awesome that they went on the run at the end of this episode. What a great arc this will be! I was so totally excited when she told him the truth and had him take off his watch. I was cheering at the tv.

And then the preview for Chuck vs the Colonel. Whoa Baby! I hope it is real and not some stage they did for cover. I will be so mad if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                      And then the preview for Chuck vs the Colonel. Whoa Baby! I hope it is real and not some stage they did for cover. I will be so mad if it is.
                      I actually really disliked that portion of the promo and I don't want to see it happen.

Comment

^ So you don't want to see Chuck and Sarah hook up?

Comment

^ Well, granted, that is a bit fast. Part of Chuck's charm is that he's kind of a more gentlemanly, old-fashioned kind of guy, especially around Sarah. Not that they shouldn't be together, since it's obvious they should, but it just seems kind of sudden (and I'm not including a year of cover-relationship; how Chuck and Sarah act around each other without their cover is something else entirely, IMO...)

Not that I'm not excited for next week, for the record.

Comment

was a great episode!! Big Mike gettin demoted! crazy

The one-liners were very good from Casey, and I really liked Chuck standing up for himself with the General at the beginning of the episode

The next two episodes should be awesome as well!! This show better get picked up for a third season!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                              ^ So you don't want to see Chuck and Sarah hook up?
                              Not yet. It's just too big of a jump from where they are currently in their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
                                ^ Well, granted, that is a bit fast. Part of Chuck's charm is that he's kind of a more gentlemanly, old-fashioned kind of guy, especially around Sarah. Not that they shouldn't be together, since it's obvious they should, but it just seems kind of sudden (and I'm not including a year of cover-relationship; how Chuck and Sarah act around each other without their cover is something else entirely, IMO...)

Not that I'm not excited for next week, for the record.

Well . . . according to the show's timeline they've been together for a LONG time, and even though it was never real, their feelings were, and the fact that they love each other is . . . they both risk their lives for one another, have saved one another, and she's committing treason for the guy . . . they deserve to get some real connection between the two of them

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎