Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-20 "Chuck vs the First Kill"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this episode was just okay - until the very end. The scene with Morgan vs. the rest of the Buy More was heartbreaking. Even Anna stood against him! Then that last scene with Chuck and Sarah - I just knew she wouldn't lead him down to the Castle and betray him. And to top it all off, the preview for next week looks AMAZING! I'm so excited! This has been a really good season.

On a side note, I thought that Anna was poorly used in this episode. In poorly used, I mean barely used. She's been gone for awhile and she comes back to have very little screen time... I think that's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Violet-Shadow
      I thought this episode was just okay - until the very end. The scene with Morgan vs. the rest of the Buy More was heartbreaking. Even Anna stood against him! Then that last scene with Chuck and Sarah - I just knew she wouldn't lead him down to the Castle and betray him. And to top it all off, the preview for next week looks AMAZING! I'm so excited! This has been a really good season.

On a side note, I thought that Anna was poorly used in this episode. In poorly used, I mean barely used. She's been gone for awhile and she comes back to have very little screen time... I think that's a shame.
      Yeah whats up with Anna she's listed as being a regular cast member but they very seldom have her on the show

loved the episode and the songs hope when the DVD comes out WB pays for the rights so we dont get generic replacement songs

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
        Yeah whats up with Anna she's listed as being a regular cast member but they very seldom have her on the show

loved the episode and the songs hope when the DVD comes out WB pays for the rights so we dont get generic replacement songs
        That's exactly what I was thinking about Anna. How many episodes has she been in?

Even though I didn't absolutely LOVE this episode, as I have many in the past, I did think the music choices were excellent. Chuck always incorporates music so well into the episodes.

Comment

i think they should focus some more on morgan and anna and when casey saw her kick butt a while back i was kind of hoping she was going to be recruited for something.

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

this show and supernatural i think have the best songs on tv.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-14-2009, 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by DarkClone
            Well . . . according to the show's timeline they've been together for a LONG time, and even though it was never real, their feelings were, and the fact that they love each other is . . . they both risk their lives for one another, have saved one another, and she's committing treason for the guy . . . they deserve to get some real connection between the two of them
            Well yeah. I knew that...that's like...the point of the show. At the same time, however, as Superman's Princess pointed out, they haven't really done anything "real." The feelings are there, definitely, but the scene in question is kind of a big deal. I don't know; maybe I'm old-fashioned, but despite the obvious feelings between Chuck and Sarah, officially starting a "real" relationship wouldn't necessarily involve jumping into bed together over the span of one episode...I don't know.

Not that I'm not waiting for next week, as I mentioned.

(By the way, so...Big Mike was demoted? I'd thought he was fired; I missed the actual line...whew! )

Comment

Well, now that I've watched that preview clip about a hundred times, I can confirm that both Chuck and Sarah were fully clothed in the make-out scene.

I don't necessarily need them to consummate to satisfy me as a fan. I'm just in love with the fact that Sarah is letting her feelings show - that they are sharing affection for one another.

That means no more tip-toeing around feelings. It will be refreshing for them to at least have those feelings out on the table for once. Of course, if Chuck gets renewed then their relationship will all go south - they have to keep the sexual tension going. (Unless they turn it into a moder day "Heart to Heart" - anyone else remember that show about the married spy team?)

Comment

This episode was hard to watch.

The stuff with Emmett and Morgan (who else got dizzy during Morgan "they know we know they know" speech?!) was just...

Using Jill to get Fulcrum to talk was cute. So I was watching the scene where they fit Jill with the anklet and I flashed (heh) on Matt Bomer's character on White Collar and how he's got an anklet as well. (Bomer having played Bryce Larkin on this show.)

Jill and Chuck fake engaged "you're now qualified for conjugal visits" (Casey gets some of the best lines!) and the Duran Duran song playing was all good stuff.

"The Morgan" taking out the Uncle, Jill back in prison, another Subway plug, Chuck flashing on everyone as they sneak into the Fulcrum training facility. All good stuff.

The training video made me laugh.

Casey being made then to the rescue and Chuck letting Jill escape. "The Morgan" taking out someone else (it is dangerous!), Chuck giving her the ring and then them shutting down the project, all amazing.

Mike being busted down to green shirt (and the kiss) was even more amazing.

An episode full of surprises.

Comment

Lana and Stone Cold, I might have to check this out lol...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎