X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rules - Please Read

Here is an updated list of the music video forum rules...

1) WARNING - Video theft IS NOT TOLERATED. If you are caught stealing clips or posting an entire video that someone else made, you will be banned. There are no if's, and's, or but's in regards to this. Make sure to do ALL YOUR OWN WORK and do not "borrow" material from someone else's video because you couldn't get the clips from DVD's. If you suspect someone of stealing, PM me a link to your video, along with a link to their video and the link of the thread. I will review both vids and if I determine that theft has occured, I will ban the person stealing.

2) WARNING - All non video related threads WILL be deleted. The only reason you should start a thread in this forum is to post a single video you did, or to start a thread where you showcase multiple videos you have done. All other threads will be deleted.

3) WARNING - Any video that uses material from the MOST RECENT episode, within the first week of its air date, must have a SPOILER warning in the thread title. This is done for those that have not had the chance to see the episode yet.

4) General video posting guides :

A) You can include a link from a video streaming site such as YouTube or Myspace, a downloadable link from a file sharing site, or you can ask people to send you a PM requesting a link. These are all fine. It is up to you which you want to do.

B) When you create a thread to showcase all your videos, make sure to keep all videos posted in the first post on the first page. Anytime you have a video you want to ad, go back and edit the first post keeping it there. This is done for the courtesy of all people visiting the forum so they don't have to dig to find your videos, and it is done for the vidder as well to make sure that all videos can be seen.
    Last edited by vyperman7; 04-12-2009, 09:34 AM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎