No announcement yet.

Widmore Banished.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widmore Banished.........

he was banished for getting an outsider pregnant. this is when alex is a few years old and penny is like 20 years older then alex give or take i assume so she must be 25 so why did it take forever for the Others to figure out he got an outsider pregnant or could this mean that widmore has a much younger child? and if it is another child could it possibaly be alex's boyfriend? freezing on his name right now.

Well they said he had been leaving the Island in secret for years... the fact that they didn't find out just means he was good at covering his tracks.

Comment

ya that was what i was thinking but didnt think it would takem the 20 somewhat years to figure it out. jacob i dont think would be fooled by that. maybe one day we will get a widmore backstory. probably not till next season but hopefully.

Comment

Yeah i'd like to see more about the relationship between him and Penny, and why he kept leaving the Island, and did he fall in love? is that why he kept going back?

and yeah, 20 years is a long time to have been getting away with it. but i think maybe the Island wanted it...

Comment

ya the island seems to do things no one understands. like widmore said if the island wants someone dead they will be dead. and obviously if it wants someone alive they will be alive. im sure everything will be summed up eventually. probably when we get the answers about who jacob is and what smokeys purpose is when it comes to judging people.

Comment

Its possible that people knew what he was doing, like maybe Richard knew. But then something else came out and a rebellion started and his leaving the island was just the icing on the cake to kick him off the island.

Comment

ya richard somehow knows everything. i just cant wait to fnd out the truth. will be awhile i think but going to be fun watching.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎