Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Actor/Actress Of The Leading Cast

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too hard to decide. The cast's acting is superb all around! That's why we were so blessed, everyone played their characters perfectly.

Comment

• All of the Smallville actors/actresses are extremely talented and successful. Though Michael Rosenbaum's performance of his role as Lex Luthor is very convincing and solid, even quite adequate and impressive as it may be. Playing villains is not exactly his trademark and will never be as famous for playing villainous roles as John Glover considering his age and his years of experience in the acting profession. And Michael Rosenbaum's acting is good if not excellent but he is no John Glover and his trade mark is more on the line of playing comical roles since he's been the business for 18 years. John Glover however is the most experienced and more famous for villainous roles because he has played more of a wide range of them for past 50 years. So the best acting on Smallville for me will be 1 is John Glover, 2 is Allison Mack (is a close second) 3 is Erica Durance. 4 is Tom Welling and 5 is Michael Rosenbaum.
      Last edited by laurarawlins; 08-30-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• The best actor/actress on SV... That's a tough one. For me, it's a three-way tie between Allison Mack, John Glover and Michael Rosenbaum. All three of them were magnificent in their respective roles and really brought their characters to life. It was an absolute joy to watch them in action, and it's a travesty how each of their characters were treated near the end of their respective runs on the show. Also, each of them had incredible chemistry with whomever they were acting in a scene and really brought out the best in those around them.
        Last edited by The Fallen Sky; 07-17-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Overall, the best actors to me are Rosenbaum, Freeman, Mack, and Glover. All SV actors had their ups and downs in the course of the series, but these four were the ones who consistently impressed me with their skill.

By season:

Season 1: Rosenbaum by far.

Season 2: A tie between Rosenbaum and Mack.

Season 3: Rosenbaum, Mack, and Glover.

Season 4: Probably Mack. Welling gave some stellar performances as well ("Transference" comes to mind.)

Seasons 5, 6, and 7 - I skipped them.

Season 8: A tie between Mack and Freeman. Witwer is pretty good as well.

Seasons 9 and 10: Freeman.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎