No announcement yet.

Smokey......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey......

was so cool tonight and we saw where he lived. totally cool.

I LOVED the Temple, and seeing Smokey. It freaked me out; I got chills. I thought the show jumped the shark a bit when the smoke monster enveloped Ben and showed him all those old visions... Somehow he/it lost a bit of his/its mystique by directly showing us exactly what he/it was doing.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

ya guess the myustery of smokey is getting clsoer to being revealed but im sure its a lose lose thing cause if they didnt show what smokey was doing people would be like what more questions what did smokey do. but im still confused to what smokey is and why smokey does the things it does. im still sticking with my speculation that smokey is a bunch of lost souls connected together due to the electromagnetic force of the island. seems it might have souls in it from the begining of time.

Comment

I hope we get more explanation about what the smoke is. I know it showed Anubus - god of the dead - on that wall stone. And it seemed to imply that the smoke would kill if you were judged and deserved to die...... but I want more info! I want to know what that statue is from a previous episode..... they're going down more of a mythical sense with the island again.

And now they're involved Egyptians which is interesting since Egypt has long been looked at for it's advanced use of technology for it's time. They used magnets and all kinds of cool inventions.

Comment

"It let me live..."

WOOHOO!!! He lives!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
            I LOVED the Temple, and seeing Smokey. It freaked me out; I got chills. I thought the show jumped the shark a bit when the smoke monster enveloped Ben and showed him all those old visions... Somehow he/it lost a bit of his/its mystique by directly showing us exactly what he/it was doing.

--SGuthrie ><>' --
            This isn't new though. They showed this when Eko first met the monster. It may have happened fast, but Smokey flashed visions from Eko's mind. This is how it judges you. It flashed Eko and then took the form of Yemi later on. So really, they showed this like 3 years ago.

Even after this, there's so much more to Smokey and I'm glad they've been giving us clues for 5 seasons instead of waiting until the end of the show to reveal everything.

Comment

ya they did do that to eko but the whole ben thing made it make more sense.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎