Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Dead is Dead?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Dead is Dead?

what did you think?
    10 - Seems Alive to me.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Dead is Dead is right.
    0%

awesome episode lots of answers.

Comment

Good episode, but way too short (as always).

Comment

ya the episodes always go way to fast. im wondering who those other people are cause they got a riddle like the polar bear riddle to desmond was asking. wonder if they are all working for widmore.

Comment

Errr... 7. It DID answer some questions, but left some major ones still dangling... Like, who's Penny's mother, and how did Charles Widmore meet her and have Penny with her if she was an off-islander? Where's Annie (Ben's little friend from... Season 3 flashbacks, I think), what's Ilana babbling about regarding the statue, etc.? I'm glad that they're beginning to tie up some loose ends, but still, I wonder how they're going to bring EVERYTHING they've built up to a satisfactory conclusion.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

10! It's the best episode since "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham." I'm beginning to think Ben & Locke should have their own show. And Michael Emerson should get some more Emmy noms.

Comment

9 for me, it did answer a lot of questions and showed an apparent softer side to Ben. Overall interesting episode but I still have a lot of questions lol...

Comment

Awesome episode! I'm so glad they moved away from the 1977 for at least one episode. The fact that they spent 4 episodes on that storyline is something that's making season 5 just an okay season for me. Locke and Ben had so much more going on in this episode then the last 4 had. A lot of good answers and some hints and clues as to where the monster originated from.

For me, this episode finally drew a line to who is good and who is bad. I'm not saying Ben is a good guy, but I think it showed his decision not to take an innocent life and let Danielle live, seperated from Whitmore which may now be Lost's big baddie.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎