Clear All

• Ratings for Turn and Face The Strange

not good.

OUCH

this ep was better than last weeks, but not as good as cold snap

still

OUCH

Comment

What was the ratings earlier? At least it's higher than Smallville, if that means anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        What was the ratings earlier? At least it's higher than Smallville, if that means anything...
        I Agree

Comment

IMO, "Turn and Face the Strange" was a very good episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was quite Emotional and thought-provoking as far as what's about to 'come together' now. It was mysterious in the way those familiar, 'key' characters are again coming together which is most likely significant for this season's finale. The ratings Should be considered 'Good'. "Heroes" IS a SciFi GENRE series set in 'Prime Time' on a Major network. That's the Only Thing that's scary about a series such as this.

Never has a series with similar 'Subject Matter' been Widely accepted by the TV viewing public. Science Fiction fans are a determined, definite Minority as a Fan Base. It's Amazing that a SciFi genre series has lasted this long on NBC, although they've been venturing out into 'new', daring territories over the last few years with their programming. So, as a "Heroes" fan, a 6.05 rating is 'High', especially when compared to Mainstream 'generic' programming.
          Last edited by Imzadia; 04-07-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

after looking again, it's a 5.98

I'm sure lots of people will think of:

-how many dvrs were going?
            -how many i-pod download were there.
            -was the national championship (or anything else major) still going on during heroes

anything to dignify the rating and/or put a possible good spin on it.

All I know is, when it's gone down every week (except one), when does the breaking point come?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎