Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Peter ever going to get the full extent of his power returned?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Peter ever going to get the full extent of his power returned?

...My guess is that somehow Ando is going to juice up baby Parkman and have the baby touch Peter and therefore cranking it up to the max....or slightly below max.

I don't think Ando would charge up the baby not knowing what it would do to a baby.

I don't know if Peter will get to be able to hold multiple powers again or not. The writers have ruined his character by leaving him without being able to do it for so long now and it makes me sick when I think about it.

Everyone else on the show is able to master their powers in one or two episodes but Peter isn't able to. What are they trying to say Peter is some idiot that can't figure anything out on his own.

Comment

No they just dont want to make him powerfull because he could stop all the goverment project thing if he had all his powers

Comment

I think he will , like in season one where he saw Nathen change into Sylar. I think it's a sin for Peter not to have all his powers and Sylar can

Comment

The PTB really need to consider giving Peter back his juice. I mean there's 3 episodes left, what are they waiting for? I have a hunch that his powers might have something to do with digging up those bodies? I don't know.

Comment

His current ability has to do with what the serum gave him, nothing more and nothing less. I would like to see him regain his old ability too, but I can deal with him staying the way he is.

Comment

Peter was the epitome of awesomeness when he had those immense powers. He was so arrogant and cocky, but now, on the other hand, he is browbeaten and a shell of his former self. Even though he is far from cowardly, even if you have all the balls in the world, you can do little if the world in which you inhabit is filled with super-powered people and you're a Joe Schmoe.

Comment

Guys, all he has to do is touch sylar, and we have status quo! Did anyone notice the skeleton with the bullet hole in the forehead? Arthur Patrelli anyone? It might lead to a plothole, but if Peter could revive arthur, and touch him, instant recharge. Now here are the writer's Peter recharge options:
                1) Touch Sylar, get Sylar's ability, plus the ability to pick and choose what power you want(as sylar displayed he can do with the shapeshifter ability he aquired)
                2) todler touch and go restores peters genetic code back to its orginal state
                3) find arthur patrelli's remains and get all charged up
                4) get ando to power boost his ability absorbing back

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

I checked out heroes on nbc.com and I noticed the picture for next week's episode has Peter, with claire, mohinder, and nathan. If peter gets his full abilities back, he'll already have flight, super strength, and indestructability.
                Last edited by jazzylg; 04-07-2009, 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If you wish to post spoilers there is a forum for that. Or use spoiler tags. There are a few of us who do not like spoilers, myself included. Please be more considerate of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    If you wish to post spoilers there is a forum for that. Or use spoiler tags. There are a few of us who do not like spoilers, myself included. Please be more considerate of other people.
                    He didn't even spoil anything..all he said is he saw a picture with them and making his own inferences...hardly

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                      Peter was the epitome of awesomeness when he had those immense powers. He was so arrogant and cocky, but now, on the other hand, he is browbeaten and a shell of his former self. Even though he is far from cowardly, even if you have all the balls in the world, you can do little if the world in which you inhabit is filled with super-powered people and you're a Joe Schmoe.
                      I would hardly call Peter browbeaten. Nobody has bullied him into submission. He's just as determined as ever and probably much more (emotionally) stronger than ever. At most, what's missing is his naivete. He's much more aware of the reality of things, and less inclined to try to tackle everything all by himself.

All of the "good" main characters only have one power except for Matt (two) and Noah (none). We don't think of them as "Joe Schmoe" individually or collectively. So there's no reason to think that Peter is just a shell of his former self and has no chance to make an impact on the outcome of things.

Comment

If they didn't want Peter to have multiple powers they shouldn't have have introduced him like that and then change him when people liked him better when he was multi powered.

If they were worried about Peter being to powerful and stoping the goverment they could have just made the goverment more powerful instead of changing Peter's ability.

I don't know what the writers are thinking but I think it sucks.

It's probably why the ratings go down each week.

Comment

targis, I agree with your points except the last one. The main reason the ratings dropped was because the new writers in volumes 2 and 3 made the show more plot driven in lieu of character development.

But we have what we have and as for me, I just try to go with it and enjoy each episode as they are aired.

Comment

im thinking peters old power is gone for good, cus once arthur took it it was gone, and peters got some different power now from the serum,but maybe it wil develop cus as we know powers do develop over time as with matt parkman,just hope peter does get a chnace to fight the good fight the way he can, or use to

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎