No announcement yet.

Heroes Drabbles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Drabbles

Here are drabbles... that were prompted by one word or one theme...

First word: "Roommate"

Messiest roommate
    Elle/Peter

She was the messiest roommate he ever had. He knew that when Elle had knocked on his door and demanded that he save and take her in, that his life would never be the same. He just didn’t think that she’d take over his world, including his kitchen, and the bathroom, and let’s not forget the rest of his apartment.

But things were as they were. He was stuck here with her, and she had no intention of leaving…

He hung his head. Darn, she forgot to do the dishes again! Peter sighed, it would be a long day.

White room
    Adam

Alone. Again. Another year… he was stuck inside this blank white room. With nothing to do, but sit and watch the walls. How long had he been in this cell anyway? Too long. He stopped after the first three years, five months, eight days anyway.

Alone, bored. That’ how he’s feeling. The least those bastards could do was give him a little roommate. A dog, a cat or even a mouse. … No, a cat would be bad … what if they decided to starve him to death again. He didn’t want to wake up being chewed at by it…

Roommate no more
    Peter/Nathan

He watched the man who used to be his brother. Nathan didn’t have much time nowadays. Today was just another of these days when he had just wanted him to be present because it would look good in the pictures, look good with the interviewer.

He thought back to the days when they were kids. Even though their parents had had enough money for separate room, Nathan and him had been allowed to stay in the same room. They had been the best roommates ever, and Peter really wished he could turn back time to those nice moments.

Fantasies
    Syalr/Lukas

We are sharing a room. And oh god, that kid would never shut up. He talked all day, everywhere and at every time. Why had I taken him with him anyway?

There he was doing it again. Just shut up! Or I’ll make you.

I’ll cut open that empty head of yours, and extract the ability from your brain. And all the contents in your little head will be then over the floor. Now that was a jolly thought.

Darn, remind me never to make eye contact. Because that apparently only prompts him to talk even more.

Prompt: St. Patrick's Day

Prompt: St. Patrick's Day

What is St. Patrick’s Day?
    Elle/Clair

“So” started Elle, while chewing on her blue bubble gum, turning her tongue the same colour. “Do you want to dress up as sexy nurses and tick or treat?”

She wasn’t really in the mood of going out, but maybe it would be fun. Wait, trick or treat? “Elle, that’s Halloween!”

“Oh…! Right, so are you going to give me a present and sing songs by the fire?”

“That’s Christmas. Not St. Patricks.”

“Right… What the hell is St. Patricks day anyway?”

Clair meditated a little and then replied “Men have an excuse to get drunk and wear all green!”

Depressing Patrick’s Day
    Peter

Peter looked out of his apartment window. He saw all the people below dressed in different shades of green. Some were dressed up, some weren’t. All of them were having a good time, and laughing.

All, but Peter. He was still standing there and watching. He started to wonder how Caitlin was doing and if she was still alive or existed.

How much had the eradication of the shanty-virus affected her life.

Peter stepped back from the window, closed the curtain and went to bed. He just hoped that he could survive today without the guilt over her killing him.

Funny, really!
    Elle/Adam

“Hi there, sweetheart!” said Adam without looking up from his fingernails. He was too busy feigning interest in his hands, so he didn’t notice Elle’s more hyperactive and happy state of mind.

Until she zapped him.

“Now what did I deserve this for, darling!” he panted from his position now on the floor.

“That’s for not noticing!” she yelled angrily and hurried out of the room again. All Adam did see was Elle from the back, dressed in all green, with even green leather boots.

“What?” asked Adam confused, and fainted then.

Comment

Prompt: April's Fools

Serial killer with a humour
      Sylar/Matt
      Sylar surprised Matt outside of his garden, but didn’t hurt him. Instead he looked pained, even remorseful. He looked up at the cop and said “I want to give myself up! And I want to stop hurting and killing people with abilities.”

Matt surprised asked “Really?”

A malice smirk escaped the other man “Not really! April fools!!!” was all he said before he pinned him to the walls of his home and started cutting through the scull.

You can’t trust a blond
      Elle/Adam
      A happy Elle opened the door to his cell. Very carefully Adam regarded the situation.

“Adam! I want to help you escape!” she said, and pointed to the opened door. “I also want to stop working for the company, and I actually hate my father!”

Adam looked at her with narrowed eyes. “I don’t believe you.” Was all he said.

“Look this is a once in a life time chance… you really want to give it up, just because you don’t trust me?”

Slowly he made his way to the exit of his cell. But just before passing the door, Elle blasted him from behind. “April fools!!” she screamed excited jumping up and down.

“I knew it!” muttered Adam.

Comment

LOVE it!!!!

Comment

Memory Holes
          There were many holes inside of her, and around her. Her memories were like that one cheese type that was filled with holes. They were empty, and something had gone missing, where before something had been there.

She didn’t know what it was that she missed. She didn’t know if it was pleasant or horrible. She only knew that sometimes she felt like she should know, or remember, but she didn’t.

Half-picture
          He sometimes missed her. The little girl with blond locks and the icy blue eyes. She had been there, visiting him, when the world forgot about him, when all had turned their backs on him, and locked him up.

For some reason he had always imagined her to be the hole through which he could escape his prison, even if it was only for a few hours or minutes.

But she was gone, and instead of her stood a ‘half-picture’ of what he craved or missed in front of the glass, looking in. She wasn’t her, and he missed her.

Bang Bang!!!
          There is a big hole in her head. Right there, where her eye should have been. He hadn’t planed it, really! All he wanted was an anger-outlet. With her always playing important hero, he was feeling left out.

And then she started to rant about her life having suddenly changed. That it had been their fathers fault. He snapped, walked out into the garage and retrieved his fathers gun hidden in the ventilator shaft.

Bang! And it had been done! … Already the whole was closing, and he could see her moving. She would be sooo angry with him. ****!

Comment

I love it!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎