Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Noah and Matt, and Danko loves someone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only did he use it with his dad, but he also used it with Daphne. I had forgotten about that.

With Maury, Matt called out "Dad!" and his father appeared in the nightmare and asked Matt if he pulled him in. When Matt and Molly left the nightmare, Matt left his father trapped there. So it was all Matt pulling the boogeyman move on Maury.

In volume 3, Matt pulled Daphne into the dream he was in while trying to pull Angela out of her coma.

Comment

Matt using his power, I seriously thought that he was going to put the image him killing Danko's girlfriend. That way, no one dies, and Danko feels the pain Matt wanted him to.

Comment

Noah and Sandra being over is so sad. I know that we knew that they were gonna be no more in a previos time thread but it's still heart wrenching. Especially with the emergence of Sandra's character as of lately. P.S. don't really like the whole sylar being a shapeshifter. The writers keep making him stronger but make the good guys(Peter and Hiro) weaker.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎