Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danko and Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Sylar want to use Danko as much as its possible and than he will tell him that he is no chalenge at all to him

Comment

I was hoping that when Matt was following Danko that it would have been Sylar disgusied as Danko instead.

If Matt were able to get inside Sylar's head I think he could defeat him. All Matt would have to do is put Sylar in his own head like Matt did to his Dad and Sylar would be in a coma state allowing Matt to do anything he wanted to do to Sylar then.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
        I was hoping that when Matt was following Danko that it would have been Sylar disgusied as Danko instead.

If Matt were able to get inside Sylar's head I think he could defeat him. All Matt would have to do is put Sylar in his own head like Matt did to his Dad and Sylar would be in a coma state allowing Matt to do anything he wanted to do to Sylar then.
        I dont think that could work because in future when Peter wanted to push him to give Peter his power he blocked him with his intuitive aptitude

Comment

I think Sylar is gonna get Danko in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-el24740
            I think Sylar is gonna get Danko in the end.
            No kidding. Everybody thinks Sylar's going to kill Danko in the end.

Comment

After Noah had shot Sylar in the back and was chased out by the soldjers Sylar got up and transformed back into his true self.

What are they going to do now? There is supposed to be a dead body there on the floor and is Danko now letting Sylar Kill soldjers and take their identity.

Comment

I really would like to see that tbh. Because imo yes, Matt is one of the most powerful people with abilities beside Sylar but I remember that when Eden on season 1 tried to use her persuasion (sp?) power against Sylar, it didn't work. That's why she killed herself instead. So, I wonder if this case it could be the same because Eden and Matt's abilitie are kinda alike.

Though I don't know, I really liked Sylar before. Right now he's too powerful that I'm losing the interest on his character

Comment

After Noah had shot Sylar in the back and was chased out by the soldjers Sylar got up and transformed back into his true self.

What are they going to do now? There is supposed to be a dead body there on the floor and is Danko now letting Sylar Kill soldjers and take their identity.
                  I thought about that too. I'm wondering what they will do to the soldier that Sylar assumed the identity of. Shoot him in the back and kill him to save face?

Comment

Yea that would be one way to drum up enthusiasm, but I think Sylar was in an alley far away from Danko then. I was kinda hoping that Sylar would have came to Danko's apartment as someone else when Parkman was holding the gun.

I don't know about that one. When that puppet guy tried his ability on Sylar, I think Sylar said something along the lines of, "Do you really think you can stop me?" And fought his ability and made the puppet man pass out. And when Samson used his ability to try to make Sylar helpless, Sylar played possum, then used his ability to counter Samson's. I think, as it stands right now, the only logical alternative to stopping Sylar is if Peter gets his arsenal back, or the Haitian has a crack at him.

Comment

Sylar is not too poweful yet. That was Peter when he had god-like abilities like mind reading, nuclear power,time travel/teleportation, super strength, super speed, telekenisis, flight, etc., etc.. If Sylar got a hold of mind control and time manipulation, game over for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                        No. No, no, no. Please no.
                        Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Please yes.

Comment

Good god yes, yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss. I would LOVE that to happen.

Comment

Either that or...Sylar does his line again to Parkman.

"You're right...I don't think I can...I KNOW i can" or We can *Ando supercharges him up*

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                              Sylar is not too poweful yet. That was Peter when he had god-like abilities like mind reading, nuclear power,time travel/teleportation, super strength, super speed, telekenisis, flight, etc., etc.. If Sylar got a hold of mind control and time manipulation, game over for the world!
                              He could make Noah his B then.

Comment

TK has many variations..He doesn't need to move in order to push press his head and make him unconscious... Remember darth vader and choking?

Same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎