No announcement yet.

Danko and Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danko and Sylar

Sylar should kill Danko and take over the operation himself.

No. No, no, no. Please no.

Comment

Agreed Cman. Why kill him when he's just starting to get interesting. Not that he wasn't interesting before, just now we are starting to see the man behind the mask.

Comment

Sylar would then be like the CEO of his own power plant.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Danko's relationship going sour causes him to unravel. In that way he might not be worth it for Sylar to kill him. Danko did seem to be losing it a little bit in the beginning of last week's episode when his hand was shaking as he contemplated smoking a cigarette.

Comment

Danko needs to die, so why not?? lol..

Comment

No... we need a longer developed "character" that makes things bad for the good guys... Sylar still has his motives and those motives serve the purpose of Danko also... So lets see who puppets who.

Comment

Sylar needs to die too. He's way too powerful and hugely narcissistic.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                  Sylar needs to die too. He's way too powerful and hugely narcissistic.
                  But he is the main star of the show. Well him and Peter both are but I like Sylar better. I don't know why but I guess I like Quinto's acting better than Milo's.

I don't think he is to powerful

Matt could easily defeat him
                  Last edited by targis; 04-06-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I like the actor myself. Great actor. But I don't like Sylar. To me, rooting for him is like cheering for Norman Bates in Psycho, or Freddie in A Nightmare on Elm Street. I don't like evil.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                      I like the actor myself. Great actor. But I don't like Sylar. To me, rooting for him is like cheering for Norman Bates in Psycho, or Freddie in A Nightmare on Elm Street. I don't like evil.
                      the movie isn't worth seeing without evil. If everything in the movie was good there would be no conflict

Comment

I like sylar I just think the shape shifter thing will hurt rating Im a heros fan and dont mind trying to figure out whos who But I watch this show with my roomate who could be labeled as a casual veiwer and she start getting confused when people start shifting into other people

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
                          I like sylar I just think the shape shifter thing will hurt rating Im a heros fan and dont mind trying to figure out whos who But I watch this show with my roomate who could be labeled as a casual veiwer and she start getting confused when people start shifting into other people
                          Yeah they had me wandering several times in tonights episode about who Sylar was and what he was going to do next. I liked the mystery and anticipation

Comment

Sylar shape-shifting is a good thing. It reminds me of the future episode where he had it before, and was Nathan as president. I wonder if he'll eventually get the flying ability from someone too. Also, I wonder what other little cool abilities he's now stolen since becoming part of the security team.

Comment

Not only that... it gives him "invisibility". Something that peter needs to get a hold off again.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎