No announcement yet.

Recycled Actress?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycled Actress?

I don't think this character was really named, but the girl who works at the place that published the Supernatural books looked really familiar to me, and I couldn't figure out who she was. IMDB had no listing of that character at all, and it wasn't until I rewatched the episode that I realized she also played Karen Giles in The Usual Suspects.

Was there some sort of significance to this, storywise? There were other references to other episodes, but I'm wondering if this was some sort of reference, or if it was just kind of a hidden goodie for the fans.

Well, I recognized the actress, too. Although I can't remember her name either, I do remember some of her other work. She played the "Doctor" who had invented the "Nanotechnology" that had accidentally Infected a newly employed or young clerical in the FBI or branch of the CIA in a short-lived SciFi series called "Jake 2.0", which I loved. More recently, she played a "follower" of Gaius Baltar on BattleStar Galactica. I think she played the character named "Joon" alongside Johnny Depp in a popular movie. She has an Unforgettable face, but I can't ever remember her name. She's an active 'character actor', IMO.

Comment

The actress's name is Keegan Connor Tracey. Here is the link to her IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0870535/ It's the character from MATEOTB that I can't remember the name of. And while IMDB doesn't credit her for this episode, her name is in the credits of the show, and it's definitely the same girl. I'm just trying to figure out if there was a reason they used her twice for two different characters.

Comment

I noticed it was her too, she was also in the episode where Dean apparently Kills her and her father. Can't think of the name right now. It was in Season 2.

Comment

that was probably an intended pun, the writer of the Supernatural books added the looks of his publisher to a character in his book

Comment

Ahhh lol good call.

Comment

the episode was "the usual suspects"

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡