Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants Davis for season 9?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see why he has to stay dead either.

Comment

• Me either, there are so many things they could do to fix things. THat's the only way I'm watching s9.

Comment

• He could be resurrected easily on this type of show. I'd take as many shows as Sam is willing to do! (If he is, that is). I'm not done with Chlavis. I dug Davis in his own right as well; he was a nicely conflicted character. (I could have done with a little more darkness all along the way, rather than that big blast of EVOL! at season's end). Also, I wonder if there is going to be any follow through on Davis' tie to Zod? (Or is that going to be yet another dropped plot point)? Personally, I'd kill to hear Chloe say to Zod, "I knew your son."

Comment

• I think davis is history now. I mean they probably could bring him back, but would they?, i wouldn't mind if they did. After lex, he was probably the best villian on the show, that wasn't a freak of the week.

Comment

• According to Kelly Sounders, never say never at Davis returning. I just read the interview she did for TV guide in Oct. the other day. Strange, she said Dooms was still under the ground, so why not. Maybe she does not watch her own show, considering Davis was split from Doomsday, but whatever. I think we all know how he could return, Tess may have cloned him who knows.

Comment

• It would of been cool if Zod somehow revived Davis.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎