Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see Laura gettin' some love with interviews and fun to hear her address her playing another alien.

Comment

I really like Laura and was sad that she only had one year on Smallville. But, Smallville's loss is V's gain - she was a really great choice.

Comment

Lets just hope ABC treats Laura right for the full run of V and I agree CW doped the ball on letting her go the way they did

Comment

During season 7 of Smallville Laura did her best job with Kara when she had her memory plus the Brainic as Kara time.When she had to do the Amnesa Induced kara I
          agree with some that was not her best work.Laura was a great choice by the producers.
          laura has been the only other Smallville actress In My oporion to challenge Kristin
          Kreuk as hottest Smallville babe,and starts off as hottest V babe(although Morena baccarin Is a challenge to her and Elisabeth Mitchell Isn't bad eather) and having
          Laura recruit people to the Visitors cause Is a smart Idea.Although some might join
          the Visitors just to get close to her

Comment

Laura will promote V on That Morning Show (E! Channel) on Tuesday next week.

THAT MORNING SHOW, E!

Tu 11/3: Laura Vandervoort

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#BH

Comment

Looking at the story plotline, V sounds like it will be a big thing without LV.............but to have someone from the SV family, is will make it more creditable & sparks will fly...

SV wasted supergal's arc when she was on, I would like to see LV come back for an episode(s) with the Justice league.......glad she's moved on to bigger things

*note to V: dont mess with Lisa's development, or u will be hearing from me........

Comment

It's too bad Smallville didn't know what they had when they had her. It's good to know Laura was scooped up by a bigger show on a bigger network. I can't wait to see the new "V."

Comment

Just posted an interview with Laura where she talks about V and Smallville:

She is fantastic. I thought the interview turned out well and Laura is great as Lisa.

Comment

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of Laura Vandervoort because of abc tv's new ad poster with her in it, with her in the posters now it speaks volumes.

Last edited by SUPERMAN NORTH; 11-02-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I love her character!

Comment

I did enjoy seeing LV again. Lovely!

I am unsure about V though.

Thanks Craig for the clips! Laura looks very lovely & sweet.

CK

Comment

I'm glad to see that she is in more than one episode. Hope they have a cool twist with her character.

Comment

I'm sorry but I really hope they keep her role small. Too much teeny crap and this will end up on the CW. Nothing against her personally as an actress, but I don't think the youngsters add to the show much at all, except being drama for Erica.

Comment

The pilot was great and Laura was the best part of it.

Comment

I'm hoping she has more scenes in the next few eposides than she had in the premiere..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎