Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse Wheeler who plays Brandon is also quite lucky. A lot of the scenes with "Lisa" in the pilot involve her interacting with him!

Comment

She's this version of Brian. Somehow, I doubt Lisa would be up for cross-breeding experiments with her recruits...

Hopefully, down the road, she'll be leading some shock troops against human terrorists. hehehe

I do not want her to see the error in her ways. She should be corrupting the worlds youth to add to the Visitor's ranks, not being redeemed by them.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        She's probably the reason most of the KryptonSite audience will consider watching - Smallville's Laura Vandervoort will be playing an alluring young Visitor named Lisa, who uses her looks and charm to "recruit" humans to the Visitor youth movement. Talk about Laura here!

Nope. I probably would have tuned in to the initial pilot anyway since I'm a fan of the genre, but the casting of Joel Gretsch and (to a lesser extent) Morena Baccarin is why I'm looking forward to this show.

Laura Vandervoort does nothing for me. She was awful in Smallville, IMO. Hopefully she'll be better in V.

Comment

I think LV is a living doll in that blue uniform. She has a very wholesome Midwestern look. I think it works well with her wooing Tyler into the V movement. Logan Huffman (also) has that wholesome midwestern look.

Comment

Logan is 19, and was born and raised in Indianapolis, IN. The reason I am tuning in is because the genre is appealing.

Comment

The "midwestern look" might also help the show... get the people who aren't in the big cities watching

Comment

LV is HOT IMO, shes another reason why I'll be watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by nygreekguy
                  LV is HOT IMO, shes another reason why I'll be watching this.
                  Correction NYGG, she's SMOKIN' hot !

Comment

I love LV I think she'll do great and as of now we all miss her hope she'll be able to do an episode of Smallville!

Comment

She is the reason I'm gonna watch it!

Comment

She is hawt no doubt but she needs to brush up on her acting skills a bit more. I thought she was a bit stiff in some of her Smallville scenes.
                        Having to say that I reckon she'll rise to the occassion in "V".

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                          She's probably the reason most of the KryptonSite audience will consider watching - Smallville's Laura Vandervoort will be playing an alluring young Visitor named Lisa, who uses her looks and charm to "recruit" humans to the Visitor youth movement. Talk about Laura here!
                          YEEEY! Laura will be in it!

I'll DEFINITELY watch now.

Comment

I can't wait to watch this show! Laura being on it just makes it a million times better!

Comment

I love LV because she was born here in Toronto just like Michael Ironside yahooooo

Comment

Here are some Laura Vandervoort "V" interviews. Thanks to Andreas.

"V" premieres on November 3 (of course)... for more info on the show swing by http://visitorsite.net

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎