Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell could Davis speak english?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same way he can camouflage as a human. It's part of his survival instinct. It's how I see it.

Comment

do you believe in magic?

Comment

Originally posted by alejandrita439
        Secretly, all races secretly speak English. Seriously, watch Star Trek. It's true.

Comment

OKay, that was one of the plotholes, but I assumed that we were to assume that Zod and FAora programmed the Doomy Goo to know those type of things by instinct once that egg hatched and became a large kid. Of course, let's give Tess a break- she was just narrating a journal and putting her two cents in. But, I have to go with the Star Trek universal translator.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerufo
            Actually, I believe that as part of a previous episode, it was stated that he would have the ability to adapt to any environment. And that would probably include speaking the language of wherever he landed. Even if he were to land on another planet other than Earth. I can't say for a certainty that it was a previous episode, or I might have read something about his origin somewhere online.
            Dose this mean Davis could speak other language like spanish?

Comment

Let's give the writers a shred of credit--yeah, sometimes they make Clark a BDA, but they're not entirely...stupid. They wouldn't overlook Davis' first word being one he's never heard before. The instant he said "no," and during his later conversation with Lex, I immediately assumed Brainiac programming. I'm not seeing the confusion here...

Comment

Maybe it's Doomsday's ability to evolve and adapt!!! He can adapt to any world, so MAYBE he is ADAPTING TO EARTH!!!!!

Comment

Davis overheard Jonathan and Martha speaking English when they picked up Clark and the ship. He learned English from them. He is a fast learner.

Comment

I don't think they said the word "no" while Davis was there.

Comment

Hooked on Lexy Phonics.

Comment

When Davis was doing all of his talking to Lex..............he was thought to only be 3yrs old. Davis found all of his foster child papers from age 3 and up, it was only the first 3yrs he couldn't account for. Just minutes before he said "no" he was just a bucket of goo !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎