No announcement yet.

Last Son of Krypton

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Son of Krypton

The idea of Clark being the last son of Krypton has totally been destroyed. Not only is there about a dozen Kryptonians alive somewhere but now, he wasn't even the only one who fell to earth on the day of the meteor shower. I dont know there is just something so annoying with what they are doing to Davis and re-writing the history of the first episode.

I know. Doomsday was almost supposed to be like the First Son of Krypton since he's supposed to be part of a pre-historic Kryptonian race cloned & re-cloned by Bertron. It would have been nice to have been shown a scene where Zod & Faora took the genetic matter Bertron cloned & spliced their DNA's into it.

Comment

Clark is still the last son of Krypton, he's the traveler, while Davis is the destroyer that was created by organic matter. Clark is the last born Kryptonian son from real Kryptonian parents making him the last son!

Comment

It seems that the writers of this show work very, very hard to chip away at Clark's specialness and uniqueness. I have no clue why they do this, but its been an ongoing thing for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian4life
          Clark is still the last son of Krypton, he's the traveler, while Davis is the destroyer that was created by organic matter. Clark is the last born Kryptonian son from real Kryptonian parents making him the last son!

This was what I was going to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
            The idea of Clark being the last son of Krypton has totally been destroyed. Not only is there about a dozen Kryptonians alive somewhere but now, he wasn't even the only one who fell to earth on the day of the meteor shower. I dont know there is just something so annoying with what they are doing to Davis and re-writing the history of the first episode.

Well, Doomsday isn't 100% Kryptonian so my guess is that he isn't considered a son of Krypton. Not that I am trying to defend the tons of mistakes in tonight's episode.

Comment

Doomsday has always been of Kryptonian origin. He's a Kryptonian experiment, not a kryptonian.

Comment

The longer this show goes on, the more it gets destroyed. That's really the bottom line for me. You need good writers to have a show that is still on top going into year 9 and Smallville doesn't have that.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                  It seems that the writers of this show work very, very hard to chip away at Clark's specialness and uniqueness. I have no clue why they do this, but its been an ongoing thing for a while now.
                  Yeah thats my main problem; all of a sudden once again Clark isnt that special. He's got an ex girlfriend with his powers and low and behold he had a stowaway on his ship whose 'Kryptonian parents" sent him along for the ride.

Comment

Yeah thats my main problem; all of a sudden once again Clark isnt that special. He's got an ex girlfriend with his powers and low and behold he had a stowaway on his ship.
                    Not to mention that she completely over powers him due to being a Kryptonite radiation hazard, even when he learns to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                      The longer this show goes on, the more it gets destroyed. That's really the bottom line for me. You need good writers to have a show that is still on top going into year 9 and Smallville doesn't have that.

I disagree

Comment

Originally posted by ChronX4
                        Not to mention that she completely over powers him due to being a Kryptonite radiation hazard, even when he learns to fly.
                        How much you wanna bet she learns to fly before him

Comment

That old warhorse about Clark being the last son of Krypton had been destroyed YEARS AGO. Long before "Smallville" first appeared. I don't understand what the big complaint is about.

Comment

They destroyed last son of Krypton thing when they brought in Zod. Which in my opinion is a shame, becuse I think he should aways be the sole survivor of the planet Krypton. It makes special and unique, IMO.

Comment

kryptonians are now going to start setting up a colony on earth. Young Superman I didnt see the Zod episode or much of that season because of the CW change(I think). Can he really be considered a survivor seeing as how he had to posses Lex?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎