Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Eternal

There were quite a few plotholes in this episode.

One I got at the end was Chloe being able to stop him from killing when in the original timeline in Infamous this was not the case. Davis told her to get out & went DD on her, ripped off the door & killed her offscreen.

Custom Title
    I think the entire episode trying to retcon the past was one huge mistake

She hadn't touched him when he was transforming.

I think this might be a plothole: IIRC, Lex didn't know the St. George story until that b-day party of his.

Oh and how Tess was able to steal Lionels journal yet Lex never acquired it, it totally seems like something he would do, especially since he was obsessed with Veritas. And where was this journal kept?

Forum Whiz
    I thought Davis is suppose to be the same age as Clark. Looked like he was the same age as Lex.

Another one is why did the knife in Talisman disappear when Lex touched it if he wasn't Clark's greatest enemy?

Banned
    Why was there kryptonite in the st george box and why was it on lionels desk when it was the gift for lex from where ever lionel got it. Did he re-gift it to lex? haha

Forum Whiz
    'hmmm This mistake i'm about to point out has happened a few times. In the early seasons Lex has told Clark that his father brought this castle over stone by stone. But never step foot in it. He even said his father had no intentions of living in it. So how come all flashbacks of the luthers are in the castle? Also the castle is in smallville. How come on the day of the shower (a few seasons ago i'm talking now) He had to take a helocopter there?

Also. Tess said something at the end after her conversation with Clark and says Kal-el ( i dont remember the exact thing she whispered) He's got super hearing how come he can't hear her? LOL

sigh

There were alot of booboos.. but ya know what. I still enjoyed this episode that makes 5 or 6 i've actually liked this season. (strange only one of them and lois in them (other then hex when she wasnt playing lois) lol

I really do like Cassidy as an actor. Not sure i like the character but she's great actress. I would love to one day see her playing lois in another verison of superman universe.
    Last edited by Poyntz; 04-02-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkyBoy14 View Post
    She hadn't touched him when he was transforming.

I think this might be a plothole: IIRC, Lex didn't know the St. George story until that b-day party of his.
    Yup. I brought that up in the live discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by deanropi View Post
    I thought Davis is suppose to be the same age as Clark. Looked like he was the same age as Lex.
    I think he's always been a little older than Clark.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvision View Post
    yup. I brought that up in the live discussion thread.
    oic.
    Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 04-02-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why did Davis bleed when the knife cut his hand when he already survived that back in "Bloodline"? He took a knife and stabbed his chest in that episode and the knife shattered and now a knife can cut his hand? Give me a break. That's a really bad mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by myankskent View Post
    Why did Davis bleed when the knife cut his hand when he already survived that back in "Bloodline"? He took a knife and stabbed his chest in that episode and the knife shattered and now a knife can cut his hand? Give me a break. That's a really bad mistake.
    I thought about that too, maybe the writers think hes immune to stabbing, not cutting... lol

DC Mythos Room, sharing a donut with Lois
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyntz View Post
    I still enjoyed this episode that makes 5 or 6 i've actually liked this season. (strange only one of them and lois in them (other then hex when she wasnt playing lois) lol

I really do like Cassidy as an actor. Not sure i like the character but she's great actress. I would love to one day see her playing lois in another verison of superman universe.
    I really enjoyed this episode too - I thought it would be a filler.

I like Cassidy too. She is a very, very good actress in this role. As Lois...naaah. I'd prefer to see her one day playing in my bathtub!

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Quote Originally Posted by myankskent View Post
    I thought that was odd too. Bloop!
    Last edited by Jack-El49; 04-02-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Forum Regular
    You guys are right... Specially the explosion...

It could also be that his adrenaline was up at that moment and thus his body gets stronger or impenetrable.... Just a guess..

Oops wrong thread...my bad.
    Last edited by Saber; 04-02-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast